Shit!

Evangeline's POV

Jay came and picked me up. I sat in the car, getting millions of questions.

"Why? He loves you, you know that." Jay asks, obviously irritated about picking me up.

"Because I panicked (at the disco lol) and I'm not ready for marriage, Jay! I'm only 19!" I tell him. He sighs.

"You love him, right?" He asks. I nod.

"A lot. I don't know what to do..." I sigh.

"Well he's probably torn up about it. You really hurt him, Evangeline." He says, pulling up to my apartment.

"I know..." I say, looking down. I open the door.

"Thanks, Jay." I say softly, getting out.

"No problem." He says. I close the door and wave as he pulls out, driving away. I go inside. I plug my phone into the charger, heading to my bathroom to shower.

David's POV

I pant, looking at Winter. God, she's beautiful. I want to clear this up: I didn't fuck her out of spite. I did because I knew she'd do it and I'm hurting. She looks at me.

"Why do you think she said no?" Winter whispers. I shrug, pulling her to me.

"I don't know." I whisper, I bury my face in her neck. She runs her fingers through my hair.

"It'll all work out I promise." She says softly. I nod, wishing Evangeline said yes. Then this wouldn't have had happened. God, I loved Evangeline. But she destroyed me. God.

"Thank you for this." I whisper. She nods.

"I'm always here when you need me, David. Always here." She whispers.

(A/N Hey lemons! Thanks for sticking with me on my journey but also comment potatoes for the cover that's on the book already. And comment Apples for the other one!
~BiersackisBEAUTIFUL)

 And comment Apples for the other one!~BiersackisBEAUTIFUL)

But again, thanks to you all!)