A Contract Never Broken

August 27, 1889, the day after Ciel lost his humanity forever. He was at his mansion talking to his fiancé, Lizzy, about the factory. "NO! What are you saying Ciel! Why are you asking me to take over your company?" Lizzy yelled in disbelief "I'm telling you to takeover my company because I simply don't want it anymore. It useless to own a company when you don't want it right?" Ciel responded in annoyance. "But Ciel, it was your father's company." Lizzy softly whispered. "So what, he's dead." Ciel said with a flat facial expression. "CIEL!" Lizzy scolded. Ciel was already annoyed so he took out some papers. "Lizzy, calm down, just sign these papers and the Funtom Company is yours." When Ciel handed Lizzy the papers she yelled "GIVE ME A GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULD SIGN THESE PAPERS!" Ciel rolled his eyes and whispered "If you don't sign these papers, I'll personally burn this mansion to the ground." Ciel's demon eye glowed for a second, and Lizzy dropped her jaw. She started crying, and willing signed the papers. Elizabeth Midford, was now the owner of the Funtom Company.

Ciel gave Lizzy a black box with a white ribbon. He told her to open it only when he was off the mansion's grounds. Sebastian was outside waiting for his young master, Lizzy hugged Ciel thinking she would she him again the next day, but she didn't know that it would be the last time she would ever see her beloved Ciel.

When Lizzy opened the box, she got the shock of a lifetime. There was a piece of Funtom's candy in there, and under it was a card. It said "In Memory of Ciel Phantomhive, who died August 26, 1889, Age 13 years " Lizzy didn't know what to think. So she did exactly what Ciel asked her to do, and took over the company that very same day.

Ciel and Sebastian were on the carriage, and all of a suddenly, Ciel jumped out the window. Sebastian's jaw dropped, and the driver stopped the carriage. Ciel was lying on the ground, Sebastian jumped out, and the driver sprinted towards Ciel. He asked "Are you injured?" Ciel looked up at the old man, and his demon eyes were glowing. Ciel put his right hand through the man's heart, and threw him to the ground. Sebastian's eyes widen at the sight of what his master had just done. Ciel looked at his hand and licked the blood off his palm, he immediately spit it out with a look of disgust. "Disgusting, this man did many horrors in his life, what a pig." Ciel whispered as he was looking towards the dead man. He got off the ground and told Sebastian to clean his hand.

Ciel and Sebastian were back in the carriage, and started talking about what had happened the day before. Ciel looked at Sebastian dead in the eye and yelled "This is an order! You will go find a rich or noble family and you will serve them as their butler. You will not look for me or keep in contact with me! When you hear me call you name, you will take the soul of the master you are currently serving, and you will become my slave once again!" Sebastian looked at Ciel with worry, he simply bowed down and muttered "Yes, my lord."