Baby Horan (Niall Horan)

(Gabriella's P.O.V:)

I wiggled about in bed and tried every position possible to sleep in but it was no use, my tummy pains wouldn't go away and i felt it uncomfortable to sleep on my front.

"Baby, are you okay?" Niall asked. Great, I've woken him up now!

"Yeah fine just got tummy pains, I'm sure it will pass"

"Alright love, now get some sleep its a big day tomorrow!

Uh, if only he knew it was so hard for me to sleep. Oh yeah, did i mention Niall is my boyfriend, well yeah we've been dating for 11 months now and i love it! The fans do get annoying some of the time.... well most of the time, but that's not gonna stop me from being with the one i love!

The boys have a interview tomorrow and they have to bring there girlfriends, so that's what Niall meant by 'big day tomorrow' even though he has like a million interviews a week. I sighed and rolled over onto my side. Finally the darkness was able to take over me as i fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~e

"GABRIELLA WAKE UP, NIALL'S GOING CRAZY HES SO HUNGRY!"  Louis shouted from downstairs. I say living with these boys is a nightmare! I haven't had a good lay in since I moved in but I wouldn't change anything for the world!

I stumbled down stairs into the kitchen to find all the boys already eating. So I got up from my nice, cozy, warm bed so they could eat and there already eating without me? Things I do for these boys!

"Wow, you look rough Gabby, what did you and Niall do last night?" Louis commented. I felt my cheeks heat up, did I really look that bad? "Oh, don't worry Gab, you know im only joking!" He had that cheeky grin on his face.

I felt Someone's arms snake around my waste and I immediately knew who it was.                   

"Good morning beautiful, don't listen to Lou you look fine!" Niall whispered into my ear sending chills down my spin. I smiled him a 'thanks' and pecked him on the lips. Even after 11 Months I still feel fireworks whenever I touch Niall, I wonder if he does.

"Auntie Gwabbyyy!" Tommy shouted running and hugging my legs. Tommy is Liam and Danielle's son. Hes 2 years old and can already speak nearly whole sentences like 'Naught Daddy' and 'I Wove woo'. Hes so cute!!

"Hey little man, Where's mummy?" I picked him up and propped him on my hip.

"Shwes with daddy Kwissing!" I heard Niall Giggle from behind. I almost forgot he was still here!

"Oh, hah, well I need a quick word with her, so you can go play yeah? I set tommy down carefully, then he ran off into the lounge room where Zayn, Louis and Harry were. 

"Before you talk to Dani do you want some bacon, otherwise , you know, I'll eat it?" Niall asked. Bless him, I don't think there's a time where he's not hungry.

"No, go ahead the smell's actually making me feel a bit queasy" Now I think about it my stomach is hurting like hell. That's what im going to ask Danielle about because I have a slight concern I might be pregnant, but I'm not believing anything yet till I'm certain I am.

I find my way to Liam and Dani's room and peek through the gap in the door. I'm not being a stalker  or anything I just don't want to interrupt if her and Liam are doing something and Tommy said they were Kissing so I thought I had better be on the safe side.

I'm glad I did because they are being all romantic towards each other, so I better come back later..

"GABRIELLA, LIAM, DANIELLE REMEMBER WE HAVE THAT INTERVEIW LATER!" Screamed Louis from downstairs. Everyone always gets Louis to tell people stuff when there upstairs because hes got the loudest voice and there more likely to pay attention to him because you don't want Louis to have to punish you for not listening!

 Shit I need to get ready there's only like 3 hours to get ready and that's no where near time for me. I looked throught my walk in closet for something cute to wear. I pulled out a phew dresses but i couldnt fine the right one. Finally i laid my eyes on one which i knew was the one. It was black and stapless, short at the front and long at the back and had a sliver strip going around the middle, it was perfect (Picture in sidebar of the dress). 

 I put on some foundation, mascara, blush and lipgloss and chose a pair pf 4 inc black heels to match my dress. Finally i was done and just in time before Louis had to drag me out!

 I made my way downstairs to meet the boys and girls. As soon as i appeared everyone's jaw dropped. Did i really look that bad?

"Gabby you look beauitful!"everyone commented. I blushed and smiled 

We made our way outside and was met by a white Limo. We all piled in and was on our way to the first interveiw i have ever had!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N):

Heyy so this is my first fanfic i try to make it as long as possible sorry if its boring and all over the place but just enjoy it as much as possible so yeah!!

byeeeee