Summary

Travis Logan was just an average college student who didn't stand out in the slightest. All that people knew about him was that he's the son of a treasure hunter and a Museum Caretaker, and the younger brother to a well known Doctor. He wished he was different. That he would be able to do something heroic like those in the Justice League and protect the one person he's had his eyes on since the day he first day he saw her in high school, Nora Kingsleigh.

Joining his father on one of his treasure hunting trips Travis gets his wish. His father discovers an entrance to an underground tomb said to be the resting place of a powerful stone that holds unknown powers. The legend his father told him was that only the one who is worthy enough can control the power will be able to find it and control it. Thinking that his father's story was, just that, a story Travis was surprised when he could suddenly read the text that was carved into the stone slab. Opening the entrance and falling into the tomb Travis makes the discovery that his father had only dreamed of. The stone his father talked about was real and Travis was the chosen one to wield the great power. Once Travis touched the stone he fell unconsciousness into a deep coma and was given visions of the past with the stone.

Now Travis' life has changed in a way he never dreamed of. Waking up in Gotham City Hospital he sees the one person he didn't think that he would ever get to talk to, Nora Kingsleigh. Now that Nora is around him he's noticed more at school. But there's a down fall to being noticed as well. Villains are coming out of the wood work trying to get a hold of Travis' power which then grabs the attention of the Justice League.

OC xOC

DISCLAIMER: I don't own the Justice League

||This story will also set up the events for the Young Justice story with the same title.||