Rejected But Moving On

Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means-for example, electronic, photocopy, recording-without the prior written permission of the author. 

    Hello there wattpad reader. This is the very first werewolf story that I wrote here so don't mind some of the amateur mistakes I haven't yet edited. It will mostly be in the POV's of Harmony and Trevor but there are a few chapters that include views from Megan and Aiden. Hope you like it!

******************************************************************

Harmony

Waking up in the morning has never been easy for me, but now it feels as if there's no point in doing it at all.

I didn’t always feel this way, I used to love life. I enjoyed hanging out with friends and even going to school. That changed the day I met my mate.

What is a mate? It’s supposed to be the best part of being a werewolf, one of which I am.  We are born in human form and can transform into that of our wolf at the age of twelve. From that point on it’s a waiting game till we find our mate.  A mate is that special someone who completes you, the missing piece to yourself.  The one you were made for and vice versa.  I should be happy to have found mine.Unfortunately my story is unique and not in a good way.

One Year Ago...

I met him at the age of sixteen. He was everything I could’ve hoped for.  Seventeen yrs old, 6 ft 1, gorgeous gray eyes, dark black hair, nicely tanned skin, washboard abs, and strong long legs. Perfect right?  I thought so too.  We found each other outside the airport baggage claim area.  Our eyes met and it was electrifying.  We moved to one another as if by some force until we were a foot away.

“Mate.” we both whispered.

He reached out to touch my cheek and I leant into his palm.  It felt right, like home. I was so happy that I closed my eyes to savor the moment when he tensed suddenly and dropped his hand.  I opened my eyes to ask what was wrong just as he took a big step back.  I stared at him in confusion and was about to ask what made him move away, when a familiar voice froze the words on my lips.

“Babe, I see you’ve met my sister. Isn’t she adorable?” My older sister Megan gushed as she gave me her usual too tight, can’t breathe type of hug.  

“Did you say babe?”  I asked.

“Yes silly! Aiden, you didn’t introduce yourself?" She laughed while playfully swatting his chest. "Harmony, meet the best thing to come out of this whole mandatory wolf camp that mom and dad sent me to, my boyfriend, Aiden James.”  she announced happily while grabbing his arm.

My wolf growled at the sight of her touching our mate but I couldn’t say anything right now.  I love my sister, she’s my best friend and she looked so happy. I couldn’t do anything to ruin that.  Don’t get me wrong, I had some serious questions to ask but I would get my answers when the time was right, even if I had to tie Aiden to a chair to do it. There was a satisfactory rumble from my wolf just picturing it.

I couldn’t believe that out of all the people my sister could have met at this camp, she had to meet and fall in love with the one wolf meant for me. The camp they attended was a first of it’s kind. It was created for two types of people. The first being what Aiden was, a future Alpha. These types of wolves would one day be the leaders of their pack and had to be taught to control their added power and authority so that it wouldn’t be misused. The second purpose was for those wolves born from two werewolf parents who both carry the recessive gene that causes their child to be born completely human, my sister is one of those children.