Vampire

This is my entry for Chingyonce 's contest and im not that good but I thought I'd give it a shot anyways. A one shot. ;)))
But really I hope you enjoy!
__________________________________________________
I know very well that no matter how hard I stare at the clock it's not gonna go any faster, but it's worth a try anyway, right? Not like I'm hurting anyone.

I'm practically burning a hole in the clock because there's one minute left till I get to go home and do whatever the hell I want. My stupid boss is really strict because he has nothing better to do than monitor me constantly.

Just a few more seconds...

10:01

HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD IM FREE!

I start doing a little dance because I can, when I hear a thud at the door. I get ready to press my panic button. I seriously hope this isn't a burglary because this should not be my problem anymore.

When I look at the door, im pretty relieved to see that some idiot ran into it. Now he's fixing his bandana and pushes the door again, just kind of staring at it all confused. It's kind of cute. I bet the lucky bastard is high.

"It's PULL NOT PUSH DUMBASS" I yell. Not really the first time. He blinks slowly before pulling the door open, grabbing something from a shelf, and nearly tripping on the way to the register.

"Nope, no, it's past ten. My shift is ovER." You aren't my problem anymore loser. Sucks for you buddy but I'm not checking out anything. His eyes widen and he's holding a bag of chips loosely in his hand.

"You don't understand, I NEED these. It's an emergency! Please just check out this one bag of chips, I have children to feed." He pleads dramatically, cradling the jumbo bag of chips in his arms like a baby.

"You're going to feed your family with a party pack of Doritos?" I scoff "you expect me to believe that?" In response he puts his hand on his hip defensively, still holding the chips.

"Are you telling me how to parent?" He says, narrowing his (really pretty) eyes at me. I slam both my hands down on the counter and glare at him, holding back a smile. "You bet I am."

We're in the middle of an intense stare down and my heart nearly stops when I hear a familiar  beep followed by a clicking noise. I break away from the glare and look up at the clock with my fingers crossed. I swear to god if that's what I think it is...

10:25.

I look away from the clock and run to the front doors, trying to open them. I pushed AND pulled but i still got nothing. Nothing. Oh my god.

I completely forgot that the doors fucking lock at 10:25. And my phone is dead so I can't call my manager. Great. Wonderful. Fantastic. Guess I'm stuck in this trashy supermarket for the whole night.

"ShiT" I lean my back on the doors that are holding me back from my Friday night. I stand there for a second trying to think of something when Chips guy clears his throat making me jump. "So I guess we're locked in?" He says hesitantly. "I"

"Do you have a phone?" I respond, cutting him off. No ragrets. He pulls his phone out of his pocket and I get ready to hug him when he shows me his screen which is, yep you guessed it. Dead.

I slide my back down the door. And put my head in my hands, accepting my defeat. I was really looking forward to watching my show. Eating everything in my fridge. Just living the life, you know? And on a Friday too! What the actual fuck?

He drops down next to me and I look over at him. "I'm Harry." He offers me a sheepish smile. OK so I guess we're doing introductions while we're trapped in a supermarket for god knows how long with no phones. How rational.

...He is pretty cute though. I could use a distraction.

"Quinn." I say, giving in.