New Baby and A ghost

Ghosts are Real

By: PinkGlitter22

*Stories are real*

* All stories I was told*

When we brought my daughter home from the hospital, my son was four years old. The labor and delivery was much less stressful than my first. My daughter also slept very well through the night, for the most part, and I remember thinking that I deserved this after the hundreds of sleepless nights I spent with my son.

Everything was very blissful until my daughter was about 4 weeks old. Things started changing in the house, gradually. Lights would turn on and off sporadically, the TV's would flip on and then off, things would go missing. Much of this I put off as coincidence or simple mishaps. However, things took a turn for the worse.

The house turned into an angry atmosphere. I would hear banging and slamming going on and when I tried to locate where it was coming from, I could never find it. My son was in the bathroom once and as soon as he walked away from the toilet, a heavy glass light fixture came crashing down, barely missing him. We would hear crying/meowing sounds coming from the basement only to investigate and never find anything. All of the children's toys would make their sounds at odd hours of the night. I remember one night hardly sleeping a wink because the toys would take turns going off. First off the electric drums, then a toy fire engine and then a doll who would continually say, "pick me up mommy, pick me up mommy." That night I threw all of the toys out on the driveway and ended up throwing them all away because it freaked me out so.

One rainy day, my son, baby daughter and I were in the southwest bedroom. I was reading books to them when all of a sudden we heard the worst sound I have ever heard in my life. It sounded as if a million pieces of glass shattered inside the walls of the bedroom. It was a shrieking, shrilling sound and my son looked at me and said, "mommy, let's leave this house."

We did leave the house that afternoon but did return. A person I know who is very spiritual, came into the house and went through every room and her and I prayed. We also told the spirit or entity to please leave the house and leave us alone.

Gradually, things started getting "better" and the angry feeling left. I have always thought that maybe this was a haunting but I am not sure. I have witnessed other things in the house and other places, but I will tell those another time.