Simons daughter

I'm running as fast as my legs can possibly go down our long carpeted hallway, near enough taking the heavy wooden door of the study off its hinges as I batter it open. I crawl underneath the desk sitting with my knees huddled up in front of me. My heart is pounding so quick it feels like it's going to jump up out of my throat. My mouth is dry, I feel sick and then to make matters worse I hear the angry tones of my father " your right keep running cos when I get my hands on your little behind you'll not be able to walk let alone run" (gulp)

So your probably wondering who I am and how I managed to find myself in this situation....
My name is Georgie and I am Simon Cowells 13 year old daughter. My mother died giving birth to me so he has brought me up himself. It's strange because I miss having a mother but it's hard to miss someone who you never actually knew if that makes sense?
Some people think I live a cushie lifestyle and get handed stuff on a plate-- this couldn't be further from the truth. Yes to a certain degree I am spoiled but my dad believes that privileges and rights have to be earned and wrongdoings result in punishment . If he thinks I warrant a spanking then that's what he does !
So back to what I did, well it started off as quite a good day.....

*FLASHBACK*
" I could be In Americas next top model" I say blasting the hairdryer directly in front of my face so that my long, dirty blonde hair flows directly behind my petite face whilst I strike a sultry pose.
My best friend Fair lets out a giggle.
" Yeah apart from the fact that you live in Britain and are four foot nothing!"
"Shut it four eyes, didn't anyone tell you great things come in small packages " I reply in jest.
We were in my room getting ready for a cocktail party that my dad was hosting at our house (I say house but in mere fact it was actually a castle with acres upon acres of ground surrounding it)
I don't usually get to attend all the various functions he puts on but he was making an exception tonight and my bestest and I were really looking forward to it!
"Who's all coming?" Fair asked as she applied the finishing touches to her make up.
"Oh everyone and anyone I s'pose, but who cares I just want to get tipsy and dance all night long!"
" Your going to drink, even with your dad here?" Fair sounded worried.
"Listen the place will be swarming with people, he won't pay us any attention and I managed to pinch these from the cellar earlier!" I pulled out two bottles of Prosecco from underneath my bed. "It's meant to be a bit like champagne I think, here I brought up glasses" I poured us each a glass.
"Mmm that's pretty nice" Fair sipped from her glass.
We finished getting ready and both looked pretty cute. I had on a one shouldered short navy prom dress from little mistress with little silver kitten heels and Fair had opted for a black bodycon dress that showed off her curvy body , for a 13 year old she had an enviable chest. Whereas me I was like a waif with a AA cup sized, my family joke that I'm like the orphan from Les Miserables.
I could hear the band playing some sort of sweet classical jazz music as we walked down the grand staircase and groups of people were milling about with canapés and drinks being shoved in their faces by lanky public school boys.
" God I hope that bands not on all night, I need some beats to bust my moves too!" I said wiggling my hips.

" Georgie sweetie, darling!" I turn to see Sunita cooing over to me. At least she is looking reasonably presentable tonight, not dressed in a bikini like normal. Not that I don't like her she is really sweet actually. Just a bit over the top sometimes.
" You look so beautiful tonight, as do you Fair, have you seen your father about?"
"Em no not yet but I'm sure he will be about, we've just came down--- oh there he is!" I pointed over to my dad standing with Gary Barlow and his wife , he motioned us over.
"Hello my sweets, what you up to?" My dad put a protective arm around my shoulders and kissed me on the head.
I feel my face blushing. "Nothing, just going away to get a drink"
" Well there's soda through in the kitchen, no alcohol!" And points his finger at me with a stern gaze as I walk away. I turn back with a cheeky smile and a glint in my eye "No sir!"
" C'mon let's go, soda my ass" I pull Fair outside while grabbing two glasses of some alcoholic beverage of a passing waiter on the way. We headed down to the small lake, I could hear the distant sound of the band playing and the chittering and chattering of a million gossipers sat on the patio up by the house.
" What we down here for?" Fair asked
" Oh we'll go back up soon, I just though we could have one of these first!" I pull out a pack of menthol cigarettes that I have stolen out my fathers stash. He would actually kill me if he found out! 1) because I am smoking and 2) because I stole them and actually he would be more angry at that!
"Ahem" someone cleared their throat behind us. I turn around gasping to see Cheryl Cole standing behind us!
" Shit, omg I literally pee-ed myself there" I say with a laugh.
"Hey muckers, don't worry I won't tell but it would be rude not to join you!"
We chatted with Cheryl for a bit, she and my dad had a bit of a falling out so I've not seen her so much, I was surprised she turned up actually. I totally love her she's like my big sis and I miss her not being around lately.
We all headed back up to the house.
I passed my dad in deep conversation with some producer or what not, he glances my way with a questioning expression upon his face and narrowed eyes. I avoided his glare. "C'mon this way" I pulled Fair through the main reception and onto the dance floor. The band are taking a break and is replaced by a disco. There were a few people dancing Alexandra Burke , little mix and 1D to name but a few. I know 1D and little mix quite well, although mainly I am kept away from all the celebs unless they are close family friends. I wave over to Perrie. She blows a kiss at me.
Fair and I dance together to Titanium ( one of my fav songs !) Niall comes over and dances between us setting us off in giggles . We dance for a while until my feet start to hurt . "C'mon Fair lets go get a drink and have some fresh air it's too stuffy in here"
Fair followed me over to a pile of drinks we grabbed one each and headed outside. My dad was sitting at one of the tables outside, a young girl fawning at him. "Oh god it's bitch face, look that's the girl I've been telling you about Fair, the one with her hands all over him "
"Eww gross, what does he see in her she is just dirty!"
My dad spots us trying to creep past them. " Em sweetheart what is that in your hand, pass it here" I sigh and give him the glass. " We just wanted to try one" I pout.
" Leave them on the table here, I'll speak to you later !" He doesn't sound happy.
We go to leave and I overhear bitch face saying " aw sweet is that your little girl, I hope you will be putting her to bed soon don't want her disturbing our night later, giggle giggle"
I am furious and spin back around "EXCUSE ME!, I am not a li-tt-le girl actually and the only thing disturbing is your fucking ugly face" I push the table and the whole thing tips, drinks and all onto my dad and bitch face. "CRASH..."
Everyone looks round and stares, it's deadly quiet and I have a sinking feeling.
I run.....