who is the killer now?

Just a book of poems from hell dark,dread,hate hope you enjoy don't forget to fan,like and vote! Visit my wattpad website here:                                                                                                         ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_______________________________________________________________________________

 Who is the killer now?.

You tie me up, Tight, no crawling away this time, You grab the gun, Hold it to my head so and scream "BEG FOR MERCY" " bet you he did when you done what i am about to do!" In  wicked voice.

I just sit their waiting for my time, Grab the gun put the bullets in 1 should do straight to the head nice and quick keep it simple, Burn my body, after all it's what i done.

The forest are silent just us and our hateful minds, Vally's of hate to deep to even try climbing, rivers of hate and blood to long to cross.

You grab the gun and ask me any last words? i sit their silently, you rip of the peace of duck tape. "Who is the killer now?" I yell. "You are to weak to do this" "This is not you of you have the guts just do it already". I scream.

You grab That gun, Hold it to my head, i hear you pull the trigger. In that one second i scream I killed him, You hear me it was too late i have already been punished.

You fall on your knees is all you wanted is for me to confess. Your white dress has a blood stain on it now. You leave the forests, vanishing into the silent dark night.

i'll see you soon not to long to wait i could do it now. But i know you will hate yourself, your day is coming soon i'll just wait.

SEE YOU IN HELL, i will i hear it is not vary nice their. Well we will both find out soon. But why you still live ask yourself "Who is the killer now?", Wait for your day, Make the most of yur life why you can >:].  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_____________________________________________________________________________

Who is the killer now?, A poem set to give a message "Never choose hate over justice". Find out the untold story at my website of what happens in the end just follow the link up top of the page^!