Beneath The Royalty: The Royals Warrior Book lll

"Look at yourself Nathan! You've been doing this for so long you couldnt even stop if you tried too!" Her words played over and over again in my head. I wouldnt lie I was in denyal but I don;t care, I don't care about anything anymore. I kicked the body at my feet away and stood up from my place on the golden chair in the middle of the dark and cold living room. I looked around at all the bodies that laid drained before me and I smiled wiping the blood from my lips.

If she thought I couldnt stop now... she should just wait.

November 13th 2020

"Hey little brother It's me obviously, I'm getting a bit worried about you Sam called and told me you werent acting like yourself... Bloody hell just pick up your goddamn phone" The voice message was now deleted and I tossed my phone onto the bed. Looking into the mirror I looked myself over and noticed my eyes where a darker blue, colder, but still shown brighter then any dimonds a billionair could buy. I ran my hands through my dark wet hair and took a step back. It's been seven years since I last looked at myself and damn do I look good.

"Sir, the car is waiting" The voice shook me from my thoughts and I turned to see a tall blonde standing in the door frame ith bite marks covering her body and it was such a shame really, she had an amazing faszeek.

"Thank you Natalie," I stated simply pulling on my black leather jacket and grabbing my sunglasses. A lot has changed in the last 7 years and I guess I'll take you on a journey so you can see excatly what I mean.

"Natalie make sure this place is cleaned up by the time I get back" I ordered as I walked out of the masion and slid my black sunglasses on over my eyes.

"Yes Sir" Was the only response I needed to hear as I got inside the black Rolls-Royce. The car took off as soon as I was inside the driver already knowing my intended destination. I've been up to quite a bit for the past few years. Building and taking back everything that was once mine even without Sam at my side I knew I'd rule once again.

"Sir the main roads are being worked on we have to take the back roads" The driver stated causing me to roll my eyes.

"Than do what needs to be done Mike you're not a child who needs to be told every little single thing to do are?" I asked.

"No Sir."

"Thats what I thought, just make sure you pull around the front of the hotel when we get there" I stated calmly. I now owned a hotel in the biggest most toured place in New Jersey. After I had The Whitehorse Hotel built I slowly took over the one place business men in this state would kill, literally, to get their hands on.

"Welcome back to Atlantic City sir, your room and dinner are waiting." My door was opened and I slid out standing there breathing in the disgusting yet amazing fresh air.

That is the smell of royalty.

I didnt notice how quickly we had gotten to the hotel until after I was already walking in. Greeting people left and right only remembering the scent of the people who claimed to know me so well. I don't see faces anymore I just see walking, talking, breathing blood bags and they were all for the taking. I could have any and everything I wanted. I am the King.

"Mr.Whitehorse theres someone in your office waiting to speak with you" One of my guards apporched me scilently and I turned my head slightly and nodded.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"I'm not sure he wouldnt give a name but he said he's a close friend."

"You let someone who you don't know into my office?"

"Well yeah but-" He started and I growled placing my hand up to stop him.

"Enough, I honestly wonder why I even keep you around because quitefrankly youre of much better use to me pumping through my veins than you are protecting my fortune."