His Best Friend? (Louis Tomlinson Fanfiction)

Lyn's POV

I was sleeping on Zayn's shoulder and I woke up and asked him 'what time is it?' and he said '6:13.' I was adjusting my eyes to the light because it was bright. I layed my head back on his shoulder and he put his arm on the small of my back and brought me into his arms, and he smelled like vanilla.....his hugs are so comforting.

"Hey Lyn are you okay?" Zayn asked me.

"Oh....yea I was just thinking about some things, nothing too important." I said .

"Well okay so I was wondering what do you wanna-"He was asking me but my phone was dinging. (FYI on their private jet phones are allowed!).

"Hold that thought I need to see who texted me" I said looking in my carryon bag for my Iphone.

   -The text message-

Louis- Hey can I talk to you in the back of the plane were the beds are cuz we really need to talk.

Me- Ummm....sure I guess do u want to tlk now or...?

Louis- Now please....

Me- okay I will b there in a minute.

Louis- Kay I will c u there.

 -End of the text message-

"Hey umm Zayn I need to go talk to Louis for a sec I will be back." I said getting out of my seat.

"Okay take your time love I will just go talk to Liam." He said back.

"Kay I will see you later!" I said as he engulfed me into his arms and said.

"Goodbye beautiful.....I will see you later" He said whispering it into my ear so I could only hear it.

"Kay bye Zaynie" I said and headed to the back of the plane so I could see what Louis wanted to talk about.

  Liam's POV

Zayn was coming up to me with a huge grin on his face so I knew something happened.

"Hey Zayn why are you all happy?" I asked.

"Because I think I'm starting to develop feelings for Lauryn..." He said and I didn't know what  to say.

   Louis's POV

I heard Lauri's footsteps getting closer to the back of the plane.

"Hey Lou-Louis...so....umm..what did you want to....talk about?" She asked stuttering on her words.

"I wanted to talk about.....us, I'm sorry about what I said to you before we went into the airport and how I was treating you when you stuck up for me in your office and-" I was about to say something but she cut me off.

"Louis I guess It's okay but, that bitch you call your girlfriend deserved all those things I said to her and you didn't do anything to help me or do anything to the bitch but hold her and all that shit!" She said with anger.

"Well I'm sorry but that bitch has a name and you should use 'bitch' for yourself because your acting like a bitch like always and you are always so stub-" I said with anger. But she cut me off again!!

"DONT YOU DARE CALL ME A BITCH AND DONT YOU SAY THAT IM STUBBORN CUZ I KNOW THAT YOU WERE ABOUT TO SAY THAT!!!" She said raising her voice.

I knew she was on the edge of tears because I heard the crack in her voice and I saw a tear run down her cheek, but I didn't care she deserved this

"WELL YOU KNOW WHAT? I DONT CARE THAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO CRY AND YOU DESERVE ALL THIS SHIT THAT IM SAYING CUZ YOU ARE THE BIGGEST BITCH IVE EVER KNOWN SO SHUT YOUR SLUTTY MOUTH.....CUZ YOU KNOW HARRY LIKES YOU ZAYNS FALLING FOR YOU AND I THINK NIALL LIKES AS NOTHING MORE BUT A SISTER BUT IM SUPPOSED TO DO THAT BUT NOPE I DONT WANT TO ANYMORE BECAUSE YOUR A-" I got cut her by her crying and the lads running in to comfort her while she was on the floor.

"YOUR A FUCKING ASSWHOLE I THOUGHT YOU CARED ABOUT ME....I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE PERSON THAT MADE ME LOVE YOU LIKE I NEVER DID BEFORE....BUT YOUR JUST LIKE THE ONES FROM MY CHILDHOOD...AND I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE..YOU GUYS CAN FIND ANOTHER PERSON TO BE YOUR ASSISTANT BECAUS I QUIT.." she said.

"THANK HIM FOR ALL OF THIS....I HOPE YOU ARE VERY HAPPY LOUIS!" She said while running back to her seat....well I'm in deep shit! 

"What the fuck Louis what the hell did you do?" Zayn yelled at me.

"What the hell is your problem?" Harry asked me.

"What did you do to her?" Niall asked on the edge of crying before he ran to Lauri.

"Louis Tomlinson you better tell us what you did to her!" Liam yelled.

HOLY CRAP!

    Lyn's POV

Oh my god the things he said to me hurt so bad. I was running back to my seat crying, my eyes were blurry because their were so many tears coming out of them. I got to my seat and I heard an Irish voice ask me.

"Laur are you okay" He asked me and it sounded like he was on the edge of crying. I got out of my seat and hugged him and said.

"Oh Nialler I will be okay...thank you for asking me." I said looking at his face. His face looked like his puppy just died, it breaks my heart to see him like this.

"Are you s-sure y-your o-okay?" He asked while crying into my shoulder while I sat on his lap.

"I'm s-sure Nialler y-you don't have to worry about me okay?" I said while crying.

"O-Okay I believe you but I just wanna tell you that I really like you but as a little sister." He said into my shoulder.

"I like you as well but like a big brother!" I said and after that we both fell asleep like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Snowflakes

Did you guys like it?

Lots of drama in this one huh?

Next one will be longer!

                     -Jayde