Epic Retro Love Story(a work in process)

Broken</3 repair

I am not perfect

Isn’t anyone perfect?

Every smile there is a wellness to have the strength to do so.

What people don't say

How badly it feels to be broken. Then it becomes harder to smile and laugh.

And slowly smiling and laughter is slowly repired.by acts of kindness or simply another smile.

Sometimes healing and repair is what it takes to repair what been broken or they may never Go back to what they were the scares are already there. But, everyone does they're best to smile.

To move on and be strong and smile again.

As I walked out in the cold harsh night with my best bud Ryan Taylor Downer. I knew things were getting serious. I didn’t think that this would happen me and him; him and me? I don’t know. I just didn’t see it at all and I really didn’t want to ruin our friendship if we did go out. We finally came upon an abandon hotel of some sort I don’t know. I didn’t think much of it.

He said,” Follow me.” I heard the door slam behind me. I started to shake. He came up behind me.

He said, “don’t worry it’s just me follow along please this is important.” We both toke an old elevator thankfully it was still working. Suddenly the lights were dimmed and Ryan was nowhere to be found.

The lights suddenly turned on.

Ryan spoke, “Kelli you’re a scarred cat.”

I said, “Ahh Ryan Taylor I see you never change.”

Ryan spoke, “well, little Kelli cat you don’t know we haven’t talked in a year things change shorty.”

Kelli said,” yeah why is that?”

Ryan asked, “why what?”

I asked again, “why haven’t we talked?”

Ryan answered, “Because I was scared that I may make things worse for you and me if we talk. I am just going to say it. Jake is a huge jerk.it toke me

This long to realize you’re not worth losing. Kelli Marie Weinberg I am going to say this I have had a crush on you since the first time I laid my eye on you. I love the way you lose yourself in a novel, how you look at photos when you take them, and the sexiest part when I try to get your attention and your glasses go down just a little and you move your head to the side.” That’s what’s so cute about you. What makes you beautiful .you don’t know you’re beautiful. But, I want to be the one that makes you feel beautiful. I hope you let past be the past and be my girlfriend?”

Kelli said, “Ryan that’s the  sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.”

He asked, “Do you want to be my girlfriend Kelli?”

Kelli answer,” Ryan I am sorry but your friends did to me was unforgettable and I don’t know if I can be your girlfriend.”

Ryan spoke, “why not Kelli it was just some jokes.”

Kelli yelled,” Just some jokes! Take me home now! And I will show you what your so call jokes did.” As we walked back to my place I said,” yes I do have a place of my own this is a real interesting story but, here it goes in 7th grade. I was bullied by you know who. It got so bad I was eating lunch by myself praying at least one person would come and sit with me. But, no such luck. I did get the occasional paper chucking, so I started to cut.my little sister god bless her heart was the first to catch me. She was trying to help me. I wouldn’t let her. Then my parents tried helping me. I got too much of a handful for them. So, I got kicked out. So, now I live with my aunt Lydia in a cheap apartment. She wanted nothing to do with my teenage drama and who would blame her. But, me and her made a deal I could live there but I have to pay half the rent.so now I work two jobs at Wal-Mart and Gigi’s pets store to pay the rent and save for college. There’s your happy story for you. Not so happy right?