Who will i choose? (A Hermione Granger love story)

Hermiones is back to complete her final year but who will she fall for in the end?

This is the first chapter of a story i had previously been working on but i deleted it, although i am starting it again and it will be simialr just way better! ;D

COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN!

*DISCLAIMER* All of the harry potter characters and anything realeted belong to J.K Rowling unless a character is made-up  by me!

Amy xXxXx

_____________________________________________________________________________

The corridors of Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry were eerily silent as Hermione Granger walked through them - running the tips of her fingers against the jagged stone wall - heading in the direction of the new headmistresses office. The new school term was due to start the next day, but on request from Professor McGonagall – the newly appointed Headmistress – Hermione had arrived by apparition outside the school gates a day early.

Hermione came to a stop at the end of a corridor as she stood in front of a phoenix statue.

‘Order of the phoenix’ Hermione’s voice echoed throughout the school corridor she spoke to the majestic statue. The moment the words had left her mouth the phoenix had become unfrozen from its post and flew into the air, just enough for Hermione to walk under and into the hidden corridor it had been protecting.

As she came to the end of the corridor and to the large double doors the Professors new office hid behind, she lifted her hand and lightly rapped her knuckles against the wood.

Hermione had barely finished knocking for a moment when both of the doors were flung open and inside stood the new headmistress grinning from ear to ear at the young witch that stood before her.

“My goodness ‘Mione you have certainly changed” The young witch barely had a moment to process the Professors words before she was swept into a bone crushing bear hug.

“Thank you, professor-“

Hermione was quickly cut off but the headmistress, who had pushed her back to arms length to study her “Hermione Jean Granger, what have I said about you calling me that?!” The older witch reprimanded the young witch in front of her.

Hermione gave an exasperated sigh then smiled as she spoke ‘That if I call you Professor or Headmistress you will put me in detention, or hex me depends on what kind of mood you are in’

‘And for what reason do I say this?’ The Professor prompted.

‘The reason the I must call you Minerva, is that you consider me to be the daughter you never had as I consider you the mother that is missing from my life’ Normally Hermione’s voice would wobble at the thought of the mother she no longer had but somehow having someone like Minerva with her stopped her from crying.

‘So Minerva, what is it that you wanted to speak to me about that was so important that I had to arrive here a day early?’

‘Well, I think we should wait till Mr Zabini arrives before we go any further’ Minerva’s reply left much to be desired as Hermione’s brow furrowed at the mention of the slytherin whom her boyfriend had saved from the enchanted fire that Vincent Crabbe had started in the room of requirement during the war.

‘Why exactly, may I ask is Blaise Zabini’s presence required?’

Minerva smiled at the young women stood in front of her ‘All will be revealed in due course’