Chapter 1..new school

September 14,2015

Blair Willows always had this feeling that she was special.Not only because her mum always told her so but because she felt special herself.Very different from other kids her age.

And that's why when sixteen years old Blair Willows gets a letter of admission into St Peter's High School for gifted minds,she believes it's not a mistake.Average height,brunette,brown eye balls,small but mighty lips and the perfect figure,she embraces the future.Blair is happy it's a boarding school mainly because she can't stand her step-momma any more.Her mum Emeline Willows died in a car accident and after two years of mourning,he got married to Maria and brought home her two daughters Mellissa and Joanne horrible names right.

"Hey you are a first year student right?", the blondie sitting across from me says.She just woke up,she's been asleep throughout the journey.I nod in reply." I am Maya Bales.and you?",she asks."I am Blair Willows",I say with a smile as she sends me a wide grin."Do you know anything about this school?",she asks as I shrug my shoulders."It's a school for the gifted",I say as she smiles."You obviously do not know most things.You are in for a long year",she says as she yawns.I stare at her trying to understand what she just said and the  I look out the window."Hey,I don't understand you",I say turning back to look at her but she is already fast asleep.In for a long year?,I don't know most things about the school?.What exactly is this school and what have I gotten myself into.Oh Blair....