The Unforgiven

Let’s just start with this. I didn’t want to.

I really didn’t want to.

But I did.

And that’s why I'm here,

Staring at the little pink plus sign that is sure to make my life a complete hell.

Okay, spare your rude comments, you know what I'm talking about the, “You slut” and the

“Obviously you did want to you whore or we wouldn’t be here”

Yeah Yeah. While you sit there judging me lets go to the beginning.

“Darla! Come on! If you want to get to Mac’s house then we are leaving right now or not at all!

“Alright! I’m coming mom.” I ran down the stairs to the car. It’s kind of funny how just one moment can change you. Completely. Even if it just for 3 minutes.

Or however long it lasted.

Well anyways I went to my friend Mac’s house, yes she is a girl, and that’s when it started.

“Dar, did you come here thinking you were going to your grandmothers, or a party?”

“Umm is something wrong?” I said looking at here with innocent eyes.

“Hun, you’re lucky you have me. You don’t want to make it too obvious that it’s your first actual party.” She said, putting quotation marks around the word actual.

A nervous laugh escaped my lips and I turned bright red. That was a problem of mine.

“Okay! Since you are begging I will help you my dear.”

And then it all went black! Ha. I'm totally kidding she just did my hair and makeup to the point where I pretty much looked like a first class whore.

And I loved it. It was a new me. A more daring one someone ‘approachable but not achievable’ at least that’s what Mac said. Ha. Obviously not, maybe if you replace “but not” to “and”.

Anyways I will stop my blabbering so I can get to the point of what happened. But you probably got it already.

“Dayyyummm girl now you are ready to partay! Get your fist bump on girl because it’s time to go.”

“Mkay, Mac I realize that you are excited but, this is Jersey Shore.”

“Strange. I didn’t know that when I was doing your hair, that it came with an attitude change.”

She got me. That’s Mac for you. Give her sass and you either end up felling like the most stupid person in the world, or on the ground with blood coming out of your ear. But Lucky for me when your friends with her you can just count on feeling stupid the blood out of the ear hasn’t happened…yet.

“Okay remember. Tonight you aren’t the closet shy Darla you are at school. Tonight you’re the up in your face what now Darla. Let’s go”

I took a deep breath and stepped out of her car.

“I can do this.”

That’s when we walked into the party and the first thing we did was drink about, uhhh hmmm I don’t know like 10 glasses of beer. It’s all kind of fuzzy but I know I didn’t want to.

“Its fun, everybody does it come on.”

How could I say no to, those eyes. And his voice mmm so tempting but I didn’t want too. I knew I shouldn’t.

I closed my eyes, “No.” I whispered under my breath. But he didn’t hear me. I tried to walk away but he took my wrist.

People would make fun of me if I didn’t and I wanted so badly to fit in. So badly for people to like me. So I did.

So that is why I am here right now. So much for fitting in, right!  And the best part is I don’t even remember his name...oops.