Untitled Story 02

Hey Guys Comment and I will pick my favorite comment and I will dedicate the next chapter to you anyways on with the story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan and Fynn have asked me the same question Silas had about my hair and eye colour.

"Well-" I began, but Silas answered instead.

"She got her hair and eye colour from her mom and they got it from their dad." I turn to look at him and he just winks at me. I can't help it, I blush. The bell rings and I look at my schedule for my next class and it is French.

"Hey," Silas asks. "What class do you have next? Maybe I can walk you to it, if you want, I mean." He scratches the back of his head.

"French, and that would be a great help." Earlier in the day I noticed that Silas is taller than me but I never realized how tall.

"Silas, how tall are you?" I stand next to him.

"I'm 6'4, why?" He stands next to a class which I assume is mine.

"Just curious because I'm taller than most people." I feel the heat in my face burn.

"It's cool. Anyways, this is your class. I'll be here after class is over." He smiles and walks away.

I walk into class and take a seat when the girl from math class walks in. She sees me, and by the glares she is sending me, I am sure she doesn't like me.
She immediately takes a seat next to me, "New girl, I might assume?" Her voice a nasty tone.
I look at her, my arms crossed and my eyebrows raised, "Yeah?" I question.
"You hang out with Silas, right?"
"Yeah, just met him today. Why?" I asked, suspicious of her interest in me.
"Well, now that I have confirmation, stay the hell away from him." She practically yelled it out.
No one seemed to notice, but I definitely felt embarrassed.
"Look, you can have him, I just don't want to cause any problems. Seriously." I protested, feeling pale.
"Great. Now you know what's my property."
She stood, her bag jingling after her.

When the bell finally rings, I am prepared to walk to the square where Andrew and his friends were earlier. However, when I walk out of class, I am surprised to see him waiting for me.

"How'd it go?" Silas asks, his mouth, a cheeky grin.

"Good, I actually like this class. I understand all the lectures but I had to sit next the girl from math class named Ivy." When I look up at him his eyes had widened with shock.

"She told me to stay away from her property in case that I didn't know that you were her property." I look away.

"Well..." He begins. "I just broke up with her yesterday and I think she thinks we are still together."

"Oh, I see. Well, I don't want to cause you any problems. I'm sure I can find my way around school." I start to walk away trying to find my next class, leaving him behind. It doesn't work. He catches up with me and places his hands on my shoulder and spins me around to face him.

"Hey why are you walking away? You can still hang out with me and my friends. Don't listen to Ivy, we aren't even together. She doesn't have a saying in who I can be around. Alright?"

I nod. Just then, the warning bell rings and he points to my next class.

"I'll be here after class, OK?" He leaves before I can answer.

I walk into class and find myself sitting next to Athena who is busy making out with a football player I assume is her new boyfriend. Throughout class she doesn't even notice me.

As promised, when I walk out of class, there he was waiting for me, looking really good leaning up against the wall across my class talking to some guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys I took for ever to update this chapter is just a filler the next one will be longer I promis.

And as I promised I dedicated this chapter to one of you guys. Same goes for the next one who ever's comment I like the best will get the next chapter dedicted to them if you guys like my stories feel free to spread the word and get your friends and family to read them and comment.

Thanks I appreciate it :D