Meet the carters

Dean Carter: The older child out of 9 kids. He is 20 years old. He has Brown hair and brown eyes. His parents are always away on business so Dean is playing the dad role in the family. He is going to online collage and works at a mechanic shop. He loves all of his younger siblings but has to disaplin them sometimes. He loves to play soccer, football. Basketball, and baseball. He is overprotective of his little sister.

Austin Carter: The second oldest of 9 kids. He is 19 years old. He has Brown hair and blue eyes. He is going to college online and works with his older brother as a mechanic. He plays football and basketball. He is always looking out for his sister.

Chase Carter: The third oldest of 9 kids. He is 18 years old and is a senior in high school. He plays baseball and basketball. He is very protective of his little sister. He works as a cook at the local dinner.

Mason Carter: The fourth oldest out of 9 kids. He is 17 and a junior in high school. He plays football, basketball, and soccer. He works as the cook at McDonalds. He is very protective of his little sister.

Savannah Carter: The middle child of 9 children. She has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. She is 15 years old and a sophomore in high school. She does cheer, soccer, and basketball. She loves all her brothers but doesn't like how protective they are of her. She basically raises her 4 younger brothers since their parents are never home.

Ross Carter: The 4th to youngest out of 9. He has Brown hair and blue eyes. He is 11 years old and is in 6th grade. He likes playing basketball, baseball, and soccer. He likes to bug his older sister alot playing pranks on her. He is the prankster of the family. But he also wants to protect his sister from boys and anyone that can hurt her.

Case Carter: The 3rd to younger out of 9. He is 7 years old and is in 2nd grade. He loves all his sibling and wants to be just like his oldest brother Dean and his brother Ross. He likes football, soccer, basketball, and baseball. He helps Ross play pranks on Savannah.

Vincent Carter: The 2nd to youngest of 9 kids. He is 5 years old and is in kindergarden. He is the twin brother to Sean. He is older by 5 minutes. He loves his twin brother and you will almost always see the two together. He loves his big family. And loves hanging out with all his older siblings.

Sean Carter: The youngest of 9 kids. His is 5 years old and is in kindegarden. He is younger then Vincent by 5 minutes and is the baby of the family. Him and his twin brother do everything together. He loves all his older siblings. He likes to play soccer with his siblings that will play.