GoodNight Sara

A baby girl being born and seeing her mother, father, and older brother for the first time.

A little girl playing with her dolls and making mud pies with her brother, until her and her brother have a mud ball fight.

A 8 year-old girl first day of school as a 3rd grader, scared but ready to take on the day.

A 11 year-old girl going into middle school, terrified.

A 13 year-old teen going to be 14 in a month that is going to high school and is ready as every could be.

A 17 year-old sitting in the middle of the street.

I see it. I see my whole life flash before my eyes. The good, the bad, happy, sad, exciting, scary, all of it. Right there in the palm of my hand, so fragile, so precious. And then it slows down when his hands are touching me gently, kissing me passionately . Our bodies moving together. He, loving me, and me loving him. Then it speeds up.

I was sitting there, tears falling down my face, in the middle of the street. Then i see him yelling my name and running towards me that looks slow motion. I turn my head and see a man looking at a map trying to find his way. The man is in the pick up truck that is coming down the street i am sitting on. I look back at him for the last time and mouth the words "i still love you". I look back at the truck that is a 3feet before my face, cry my last tear and close my eyes slowly. Then it's over. My life before my eyes is over. I am nothing more now. I see nothing, breath nothing, and feel nothing.

I am nothing.