Love you more then this... ( Sequal to Learning to love With One Direction)

Right guys... this is the sequal/spin off to Learning to love with one Direction by 1D_Cazza_TW_TK.... i have a basic storyline for this so hopefully i should do okay... you will most likly need to read the other book to understand this and it WON'T be wrote in 3rd persin 'cos.... just 'cos im no good a t 3rd person.... so it'll mainly be in my (Courtney's) POV

i think thats enough rambling... on with the story.

P.S. the pic on the side is of Dekota =D xx

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 1 :-

Courtney's POV.

There was a long beep and the line on the heart monitor went flat. No... No... she can't be dead.... no Mikayla's a fighter... it's a joke right.... because if it is it really isn't funny. A tear silently slid down my cheek as Zayn handed Louis his daughter, who would grow up to the most spoilt little girl in the world if i had anything to do with it, and gave a weak smile.

"Louis..." I said putting one arm around him and holding on to Liam with the other.

"Courtney... i can't belive it... shes gone... after all we went through..." He choaked out. I let go of Liam and pulled Louis into a tight hug, making sure i didn't squish Dekota in the process. he hugged me back with one arm and sobbed into my thin white shirt while i cried into his black stripped T-Shirt. soon the others Joined us and we all stood there in the middle of the room, where Louis and Mikayla got married but also where Mikayla died, crying and hugging.

Eventually we all pulled apart and I turned into Liam for comfort. I'd only ever seen one person die before, and that was when i was 8, so it was differant this time... the impact on us all was huge. I looked over at Harry who was hugging Cleo tight "Hey, Haz? you wanna get Cleo home? I know her and Mikayla were close."

he shook his head " I can't just leave  Louis..."

"No mate, go home get some sleep. infact you can all go home for a bit ill be back soon." Louis Said looking away from the tiny sleeping baby girl in his arms, i couldnt even imagine how hard it was seeing how much she looked like Mikayla.

"Okay... ill see you at home yeah?" Niall asked putting his hand on Louis shoulder. Lou answwered with a simple nod. Everyone left the room and went out into the corridor.

"Why dont you guys go home and get some rest? yeah? oohh Harry, if you go in my draw in Liam's room there should be some baby stuff, get it ready for when Louis get home? i gotta just sort some stuff out here... papers and stuff." I said before i waved them off.

"Why do you have Baby stuff in your draw at mine?" Liam asked snaking his arms around my waist.

"ummm, no reason. hold on... i think im gunna be sick." i said before Sprinting off down the hallways to the toilets. I made it just in time and through up into the toilet.

"Courtney...?" Liam said swinging the toilet door open "Is there something you need to tell me? i Mean Baby clothes, being sick all the time..."

"yeah... Liam.... how do you feel about babys?"

"ummm not bad.... why?"

"Because, your going to be a dad?" this came out more like a question then a statment but Liam just picked me up and span me 'round, it's a really good job its the disabled toilets.

"Really? ummm whoa... this is big..."

"yeah i know, 17 and pregnant my mum's gunna kill me..."

"yeah me too, but this isnt the best place to be talking about being killed is it?"

"ohh... ummm... no" i said rinsing my mouth out with water and sticking my hand out "and at the moment we've got two other babies to deal with, lets go fetch them"

Liam took my hand "Two Babies? im sure Mikayla didnt have twins, her and Lou.... Ohhhh" i shook my head and we walked back up to the room where Louis was.

"hey, lou... lets go home?" i asked picking Dekota up out of her plastic cot, while Liam woke him up. I looked down at the smiling baby in my arms and made cooing noises to her all the way back to the car and sat with her on my knee, in the back while louis sat in the front telling Liam how he was feeling, all the way home...

Altough this place is gunna seem weired with out Miakayla here.

Rest in piece Mikayla, I'm gunna miss you soo much.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

i know... i know... it's short but its only going to be a short book...

yeah so hope you enjoyed this first chapter....

Read [/]

Comment [  ]

Vote [  ]

fan [  ]

and if you didn't get this.... Did you read the first book like you were told? no...? then go do it! it'll make much more sense if you do. xx