nathan sykes imagine x

You're at a family dinner, sitting next to your stunning boyfriend Nathan, giggling with him, as he is being so silly and sweet. He slowly grabs your hand, smiling sweetly at you. You smile back at him, squeezing his hand a little. "Sweetie, I need to use the bathroom, so I need my hand" you now said smiling. "Oh alright, hurry back" he said sweetly, leaning in to kiss you. 

Nathan got up, walking over to your mum. He smiled sweetly at her, then asking. "Can I talk with you for just a second?" "Of course Nathan" she replied smiling. He stood by the sink in the kitchen, with your mum in front of him. "So, what is it Nathan?" she asked him curiously. "I need your permission for something" he began to say, sounding a little nervous and shy. "Anything, tell me" she said, being sweet. "I want to ask your daughter to marry me, but I need your permission first" he said. She slowly began to smile, then immediately saying. "You've got my permission, go ask her" He got so happy, that he went hugging her. He found you sitting at the table. "There you are love" you said smiling at him. He just smiled. "Come with me outside" he now said, reaching out for your hand. You placed your hand in his, and went outside. He sat down outside, looking a bit nervous. You sat down on his lap, facing him. "Love, so quiet" you said smiling at him, while stroking his cheek. "Yeah" he said giggling cutely. You kissed his cheek softly, whispered in his ear. "I love you" He smiled a little, then taking a deep breath. He faced you, as he had his arms tight around you. "Do something for me yeah?" he began to say. "Anything Nate" you replied smiling. "Marry me" he said, nervously biting down on his lower lip. "Nate" you said speechless, slowly smiling. "Alright, please say something" he said giggling cutely, as you still hadn't replied to it. "Oh, my answer is yes of course" you said smiling at him. "Seriously?" he asked all surprised. "Of course, I love you silly, so yes" you replied, softly stroking his hand. He happily hugged you. He placed his hand on your cheek, kissing you a few times, then saying. "I love you so much" "I know, and I love you"

The end!