The House Of Randomness: Episode 3 - "One Night Love Affair"

THE CHARACTERS

1. JessieLou (real name Jessica) - A New York-born girl who currently resides in Florida who just turned 21. She is very feminine and girly but is also VERY passionate about music. She also gets on everyone's last nerve as she's very opinionated, crazy, and at times even obnoxious.

2. Bryan - A Saskatchewan native who usually comes across as sweet, friendly, and innocent... until his dark side comes out.

3. Adam - A radio DJ from Massachusetts who listens to a bunch of Hot AC artists nobody has ever heard of.

4. John - An aspiring actor and singer from Miami, Florida whose career could possibly be cut short due to an unfortunate incident.

5. Jason - A guy from Virginia who never knows whether to laugh, cry, or become Randy.

6. Matt - The Australian-born guy is considered to be the "whore" of the House Of Randomness.

7. #Phungus Pharoah (real name David) - This Phungus-tastic guy from Phungusville puts the PHUN back in PHUNGUS!

8. Julian - That annoying Mariah Carey stan from Canada.

9. Cody - One of the, like, 3 people who still listens to modern rock radio stations.

10. Dan - WHO??

11. Brian - An innocent Maryland native whose life is turned upside down following a drunk night out, and could possibly have a major fight with one of the other housemates for burning his Nickelback CD's.

12. Ari - The coolest brotha in Mexico.

13. Teetercamo (real name Justin) - He's only in this story because the radio told me to add him in.

14. Chris Brown - An R&B singer with anger issues who occasionally interrupts the House Of Randomness by threatening to "fuck someone up right now."

15. Joel - The one sane person in the house who keeps wondering what the hell he's doing there.

And now, without further ado...

EPISODE 3: "One Night Love Affair"

Last time on the House Of Randomness, Teetercamo saved the day by getting an angry Chris Brown (does he have any other moods?) out of the house, failing to fuck anyone up. Joel entered the house a day late because he wanted to see Marina & The Diamonds, and will be faced with the challenge of dealing with 13 insane idiots over the summer. JessieLou was hit with a lawsuit from Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, claiming that JessieLou’s ‘Making Kanye Mad’ show falsely represented them. Oh, and of course, Matt and Dan’s two-minute hookup.

Right after the racy hook-up, Matt feels awesome that he banged one of the housemates… and on the second day! Dan, however, isn’t beginning to feel so good. He only decided to sleep with Matt because he was always curious about the same sex, but he enjoyed it much more than he thought he would, and is now beginning to question his sexuality. His sexuality is questioned even further the next day. Dan decides to go to Toys R Us to cheer him up, and he decides to buy three water balloons to prank housemates with. He decides to throw them at the first three people he sees when he returns from the store – Ari, the #Phun. Gus Pharoah, and yes, Matt. This makes him question his sexuality even further because he actually enjoyed seeing all three of them wet and especially liked being able to see through their shirts (especially Matt’s).

“Jajajajaja that was a good prank Dan!” said Ari.

“Wow Dan, first last night and now this. You must really enjoy seeing me wet!” said Matt.