Create your War OC. Now.

So, it's war against those two mofos. AsherTheNerd and Ashe_Is_Awesome_28 .
My army. You are faithful to me. So, here you are. Now create an OC. Just the name, appearance and personality. I would also like ThatMarauderGirl , RealisticWriting , bookobsessed13 and explicitreid to join in on the fun. My second in command shall be Thya (twentyonepilxts-) and Hannah (TheFaveChildOfApollo ) and Pineapple (callmesnuffles ) and freaksies (Arryn). Please do not feel bad if you aren't picked. There are no rules. Rules are for mofos. If they fire a bullet, you can catch it, make it explode - whatever. Have fun. Our only weakness is our brains. Protect them - and I trust you can do that!!

All the cover makers here please host a cover contest for the cover of this book. Tag me when you're done. I'll post the winner. Till all the covers are made, the person who finishes the cover first will have the honour of having their cover on the battlefield.
Have fun.
Until next time, my legion.
Tara

P.S: Call AsherTheNerd 'Asherboy'. It annoys him. Then just watch out, cause he's very creative with his guns and armoury. Ashe_Is_Awesome_28 has experience. If they're smart, they're probably recruiting their own army right now. But they're probably mofos, so... No luck. Probably. All though one of them isn't a mofo. Guess, guess.
Bai.