My Brother or Jordan (A Captainsparklez and pewdiepie fanfic )

Dling!Dling! Went the alarm. I pushed the button and looked at my calender.Today was the day my legal brother, Felix came to visit with his girlfriend Marzia. Okay, I'm not Swedish. My mother killed herself so my dad got remarried to a swedish woman, who just happened to be pewdiepie's mom. Since he moved out, he'd come to New York every now and then for some youtube convention. And this year he inviited me.

"Grace! Felix is coming to pick you up at 11:35 a.m. So you should get ready!" My dad called. I looked at the clock. "10:57? Shoot I'm gonna be late!!!!" I said and rushed to my closet.I wore my shirt with a pichachu on it and ripped up pants, along with a dark gray beanie. I brushed my long, brown hair and my teeth. I had braces, but I only had to wear them for three more months!They were different shades of blue, 'cause blue is my favorite color.It's better than a head set. I put my laptop, journal, pencils and phone into a backpack. I went out into the kitchen and there was french toast and sausage, and also some plum juice. "Thanks dad." I said as I sat down. "You're welcome. I know you've always wanted to go to one of these so we're celebrating by having your favorite." said my dad, Alex. After I was done there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." Said my dad as I ran to go get a jacket. I heard Felix's voice. 

"Hey Alex, or, should I say say dad. Is Grace ready?" Said Felix. "She's just getting a coat, I think." Replied my dad. I was standing by my bedroom door. Felix calling me dad reminded me that I had a new family now, and my mom wasn't really important. But I wiped away the tears and got my bag

"Hey Grace." Said Felix. "Are you ready? Do you need anything?" I thought for a little bit. "I could use a coffe." I said. "Alright. We'll stop at Starbucks. And Marzia is in the car so... Let's go!" He said and we went out the door.