His Temptation

Costello Industries is a well known business in London, ran by Edward Costello and his four sons. When Mr Costello discovers he is dying of cancer, he has to decide which son he will pass his business onto. To test their responsibility, Mr Costello forces each of his sons to get a job and live independently for a whole year. Vincent Costello, the youngest son, gets a job as a university teacher, but a month before he begins; his long term girlfriend splits up with him. Vincent goes out clubbing with his friends, in search of a rebound. When he meets Chelsea Hart, he unthinkably sleeps with her, and she leaves the next morning thinking nothing of it. But when Vincent starts his new job a month later, Chelsea is one of his students, and he just canât stop thinking about her. She is His Temptation.

Warning: This story will contain mature content and vulgar language. For mature readers only!

This is my own work. I have not copied the idea from anyone else. If the storyline does seem to be similar to another book, I assure you I have not copied, it is just a mere coincidence. This story won't be updated everyday like my other story, The Player's Project, as these chapters will be longer and more detailed. Thanks for reading, and I appreciate all the reads and votes it may get. I hope you enjoy, His Temptation.