Hockey Babe

Chapter 1 

It all started my freshman year of college when I first met him.

I was new to the whole party life, not really knowing what to really do at a party. I went to an all girls school for high school so coming from a very sheltered envirmoent I was lost to say the least. At a party for my sororiity is where I met him. My name is Maggie Anderson and the boy who stole my heart was Duncan Robinson.  

The first day of classes I wake up and go through my morning routine of getting ready and picking out the most perfect outfit I could find; after all this was my first class with boys. I get to my Com-101 class, which was packed, and found a seat next to a girl who in my opinion was absolutley gorgeous.  Long blonde hair, piercing green eyes and a nose ring, which actually looked really good on her. 

She turns and looks at me and smiles, "Hey, I'm Courtney!" I smile back and introduce myself. "Are you gonna rush for a sorority?" she asks. "ummmm I don't know yet.. are you?" "yes!! ABZ is my top choice! we should totally rush together!" "ok" I respond smiling, and turn my attention to the teacher thinking how I might have just made my first friend. 

That weekend rush starts and Courtney and I acutally have gotten really close. We go to lunch all the time and hang out after all of our classes. The first night of rush we get ready together both sporting sun dresses and of course me lovely Steve Madden wedges. I couldn't be more excited or nervous for this weekend. Time to get my girl flirt on. 

The last day of rush we figure out what soroity we are going to be joining. Lucky for me, my new best friend and I are in the same sorority; Alpha Beta Zeta, also known as ABZ. 

*** hey guys this is my first story and im trying to get the hang of it! be patient with me on updates! ***