Work

CELINES POV: (point of view)
Its a sunday which means I need to go early to rehersals at caesers for my mini tour around europe. I wake up with my two beautiful babies (twins) by my side and I head down for a cup of coffee, Before I have anytime to say good morning to my children I tell my sister Who lives with us that I will be away for the whole day today for rehersals, she says its fine and she'll take care of the children.
I head up to my room trying not to make a noise, its 6:50am in the morning and im dieing, I hate mornings although I love nights, but these rehersals were very important so I needed to make an effort. I go for a quick shower and put on a pair of jeans and a blouser, I tuck my blouser in my jeans, put on some louis vitton heels and head out to the car waiting for me, "shoot my bag"
"CLAUDDDETTEE"
my sister races down the stairs, almost looking worried "yes? whats the matter??!!"
"Oh i didnt mean to startle you, would you mind getting my bag, dont forget my phone, even though I dont know how to use the thing!" I say humourously, I kind of felt bad that i made her come all the way down just to get my bag, I instantly regreted calling her name, poor claudette. She comes back in a flash with my bag and my phone I kiss her on both cheeks and say
"I'll see you later on, bye bye now"
I head out to the car, to be greeted by my driver "Good morning Ms Dion"
"Good morning patrick"
"early morning?"
"hahaa yes, very early indeed"
I queit enjoyed the car ride, i was able to refresh and regroup all the songs in my head, all the hits, all my favorite songs, I couldnt wait for this tour."
We arrived 15 mins later to be greeted by everyone in my team
"thankyou Patrick!"
"anytime"
I giggle and walk on...,
I see Kaven and Barnev standing together so I head over to say hi..
"Cellinnee" Says Barnev
We do our little fist bump and I give him a big hug
"Bonjour Celine" Says Kaven
I dont know what it was but I felt a little tension, "Could I speak with you for a little?"
"sure" I say
We walk over to the seats next to the stage. "I was just wondering if you heard about the rumours?"
"yes" I say very seriously
"They are so stupid to even mention that we have something going on."
I look at him and say " look, Im used to the tabloids and the made up storys, It just takes times to get over it, you'll be fine, " I chuckle
he looks at me and giggles
"hahaa yeah your right, theres nothing to worry about"
" shall we get on with the rehersals"
A voice comes from behind me, its Aldo I walk over to greet him, two kisses on the cheek "how are you celine"
"im good thankyou, and you?"
"Im just fine, but we better get started its gonna be a loongg day."
"lets do it" I yell ..
I look at Kevan, his eyes were already looking into mine, I felt weird, but I carried on with Aldo...
----//
After a long 13 hour day i get ready to head home, my throat is so dry, even if i drink water, I can still feel the raspyness, I'll get over it, Its just i havent done a whole day of rehersals in a very long time...
I head to my dressing room to freshen up,i feel really energetic and its almost 8:00 im gonna be up all night!!
I grab a packet of chips and start munching awayy, Theres a knock at the door, "I wonder who it is?"
no one ever disturbs me when im in my dressing room, especially after rehersals.
"come in"
its Barnev, "barnev, my bro, whats up!!, say yes say whaaaat!!"
he chuckles along with me
"wow your really full of energy" he carrys on laughing
"yeah haha I just cant help myself"
"I can tell" He chuckles
"hahaa whats up" i say
" are you coming to the opening tour party ?"
"mmmm im not sure barnev, I have my kids at home..."
"im sure they'll be fine celine, come on I know you!!! you need some fun, especially after all your hard work today..."
"hmmm i guess i could come for 5 minutes"
"hhahaa thats enough for me"
"Alright, I'll see you there" i say cheekingly
"yup, see you there, bye bye now"