chapter 1

Soooo im rewriting this so here it is  :) 

Stiles walked up to Derek's house. The two-story house still looked the same as when he was a teenager, but you would think Derek would at least make it look better. But when your family gets murdered in the house, would you make it cheery? I don't think so.

Why did he have to go to His house of all houses? It's not like he hates Derek or anything, but it sure seems the sour wolf hates him. Even when he saved his life numerous times, Derek would just get mad and sulk off. But it was cute when he would help Stiles and then act like he didn't do it on purpose, and it was an accident. Even the group knew that Derek had a thing for Stiles, but no one really talked about it. Well, Stiles would never, and Derek would just run if someone ever did try to speak to him about it.

Stupid Scott and him not having his own car. At his age, he should have a car by now. Why the hell doesn't he have a car? It reminds him of driving Scott around throughout high school and how less crazy their lives had gotten after graduating high school and college. Even though they went to the same colleges, Stiles started to feel like he was homesick for the times when they were in high school. He missed the pack he became a part of even though he wasn't anything supernatural with his bat that he lost every time they tried to fight a monster or demon. However, he came with the same energy each time his friends needed him to come through. Even if he just arrived with his jeep to get them out of the sticky situation.

College just didn't feel the same. The anxiety of having to write papers when all Stiles really was thinking about was if some horrible monster was gonna ruin the frat party that he was dragged to. It never really happened but still, the anxiety of something happening. College wasn't easy for Stiles. He never really wanted to admit it, but he didn't go away to college because then he would see Derek or the rest of the gang anymore. To him, that would have been unbearable. He felt like he almost died numerous times, but at least he was with his friends, even though some weren't his friends at first. The stress made it feel like everything was OK. Lydia especially made him feel like everything was OK, but then feelings for someone came through, and all he could say was sorry. Lydia understood because she was cool like that, but it ate at him for a while because he was so sure he loved her.

Stiles walked up the stairs in front of the house, dreading that he had to knock on the creepy-ass house. Why does he still live here? The door opened before he could finish his thought, and Erica stood there, a frown on her cherry red lips. She was wearing a black dress with black pumps and a fire in her eyes. She looked at him like she wanted to eat him, not in a good way. Erica freaked Stiles out, and she knew that that was why she always messed with him.

"Erica."

"Puppy."

"Damn, what a great comeback is the big bad Alpha here?"

"Maybe be is. Maybe he isn't."

God, why did she have to be so annoying? Stiles tried to push past her, and she just stood there with her hands on her waist. She moved aside, and Stiles walked in. He noticed she didn't answer his question, which freaked him out. If Derek was there, he didn't want to see him at all. It would be too... awkward. Erica sat on the couch, chuckling as Stiles made his way up the stairs. She knew that Derek was there, but it would be more fun to have Stiles freak out when he "accidentally" runs into him. It was always fun seeing them interact like she was watching her favorite show. The characters just wouldn't admit their feelings for one another. It was a comedy than anything she had ever watched. But after a four-season break, she started to get bored and stole Scott's phone and texted Stiles that Scott needed to be picked up my Derek's house, and now the plan was in effect. She watched Stiles make his way up the stairs and hoped he wouldn't fall and ruin the plan because he would do something like that and go, "Oops." Like she didn't plan this for weeks. But now Erica really didn't have a choice if Derek found out she did what she did. Oh, she never wanted him to know because she feared what he would do.