One

Three words.

One place.

The Doctors Office.

     Absolute hell. Actually scratch that, its  the deep, firey pits of hell located next to Satan's throne. Don't get me wrong these doctors are quiet the lookers, but they're Satans demons in disguise. I mean who just shoves a needle in your arm because 'it's my job ma'am'. Exactly no one. They're demons. God always said they came in disguise, he sure was right.

     Oh don't get me started on their whole philosophy on how to determine if you're skinny or fat. Every year when I come to get my physical these demons tell me I'm obese. So apparently you're not allowed to be five foot four and weigh a hundred and eighty pounds without the world criticizing you for it. And dont forget its your fault for making yourself that way.
     Remember that kids. We dont want to upset the poor demons.
     Just imagine this: pristine, sparkling white walls with few medical posters and the crunch of the paper as you sit on that coushined bench. Then Satans helper walks in with that god awful needle.
     It cant get any worse then that right?
     Oh no it can.
     Keep imagining.
    As that demon stalks towards you with his weapon full of antibiotics theres two obnoxious idiots next to you who seem to know everything in the world. And as you sit there with your eyes squeezed shut they shout ignorant names that are just heartless.
"FATASS"
"FUCKING HIPPO"
"shes just a heaping pile of mashed potatos"
     After every rude remark their cackling laughter fills the room and you refuse to let the tears fall as the demon tells you the shot is done and over with.
     But that nightmare is your life because that was really you in that bland room with those idiots and that demon. Reality hits you in the face because those two idiots are your brothers and you really are a fucking fat hippo.
     Youre obese and you know it.
     You feel it.
     You live it.
     This is your life. Well actually its my life but hey it could be yours who knows.
      And now I'm sitting in my room, staring at my computer screen horror struck at a picture posted by Samantha McKenny on Facebook.
      There, in electronice format, staring me in the face on SOMEONE ELSES profile is a picture of MY medical file from the Doctors office. Right there, highlighted in neon yellow are the words " class one obese, recomendation: attend weekly meetings to discuss weightloss plans".
     Well shit....how the hell did Samantha get my medical file? Thats supposed to be confidential information. NO. NO NO NO NO.
     HER DAD IS MY DOCTOR.
     But he wouldnt give that information away, that would get him arrested. She must have snuck into his office.
     Oh god. Its already bad enough that everyone picks on me for being fat, and calls me fat. But now that they know im obese....this could get bad fast.
     While scrolling through the negative comments my phone rings, its gotta be one person, my best friend Nick.
"Ohmygodnickdidyouseesamspostaboutme?!" I shout into the phone as i answer.
     "Yes oh my god! How did she get that?? Dont read the comments Em please." He pleads
     "Too late...I've already seen them" I sniffle as I read some of the threats streaming into my newsfeed
     "Oh Em..." Nick sighs into the phone and I burst into tears.
     "H-how could t-this h-happen? I dont u-u-understand." Sobbing I lay on my bed.
     "I really dont know Em, but shes a bitch I swear to god im gonna fucking kill her." I could hear the pure hatred in his voice which made me smile.
     "Thank you" I whisper while shutting my eyes
     "Dont ever thank me...I'm always on your side" nick whispers back.
     "I love you nick"
     "I love you too" all I hear is the click of the call being disconnected and silence.

      A little while later the silence on my bedroom is broken by the 'thunk thunk' of someone knocking on my window.
      Nick is here!
      Rushing to the window i slide it open and yank him in laughing
     "HEY NICK"
     "HEY EM" he shouts back while hugging me tight and drags me to my bed.
     No you dorty minded people not for that.
     "Okay seriously I have no idea how Samantha got that pic but i bet you nothings going to change. I hope not at least"
     "Nick we both know that its gonna get worse now. Everyone is gonna know about it, I mean like the pic is baisically going viral right now. No ones gonna just ignore it." I say while looking at my hands.
      Its quiet for a few moments. Just the ticking of the clock, and our steady breathes. Neither of us dare say something because we're both avoiding the truth.
     The truth is that this is BAD. Not catastrophic bad, more like i need my leg amputated bad.
    Samantha and her minions just reek of pure hell. They're like the doctors, demons; except these girls are probably satans prostitutes with the way they just. Harsh, but just saying no one wants to stare at your boobs and half your butt all day. I shudder at the image.
    "Well...maybe we should see what happens then decide how to handle. This situation could go in sooo many directions" Throwing an arm around my shoulders Nick breaks the silence. He sqeezes my arm and smiles down at me.
     "So whats for dinner? "
     I break into a giant grin, "fish sticks and tator tots!"
     We both race down the stairs laughing, causing pancake, my dog, to bark at us. With our sock clad feet Nick and I slide across the wood floor into the kitchen.
    "Woah slow down there" grandpa says while holding his hands up.
    "Hey gramps whens the sticks and tots done?" Nick asks while plopping into the bar stool.
    "Uhhh I'm not sure" grandpa replied
     BING
     "Im just messin' with you guys they're done now" he waved us off.
     We all knew, grandpa include, that he infact did not know they were done. Lets just say grandpa isnt the typical grandpa you would normally have. One time he wrestled my one brother Dave for the last slice of pizza. No lie they got on the floor and grandpa and Dave pinned in 27 seconds flat. But Jerry my other brother had already eaten half the last slice by the time they were done.
     Speaking of the devil, Jerry stomps into the kitchen and smirks at me.
    "Oh hey mashed potato I see youre not at a fat people meeting today."
     No...he saw the picture. What the hell am I going to do now? If my own brother noticed it and is going to use it against me then everyone is.
     Schools going to be just fun tomorrow. Yay...

       Hey mom and dad, its me again...I miss you guys so much I wish you weren't gone. When you were here the boys never bullied me. They used to be awesome brothers but now they're a bunch of bullies. I don't understand why. Not only do they hurt me but everyone in school does too. I don't understand how people can bring someone down so much. It's crazy. Now Samantha McKenny has a picture of my medical file. She shared it with the whole world and now my life is gonna get worse.

Love, your heaping scoop of mashed potatoes.