A Dream for Two [NND SINGER FANFICTION]

• Dedicated to Melanie Pietras

A/N: This is first published in Facebook and as I was inspired after reading chick lit letters earlier at school, I decided to post this chick lit with a comical romance.

This is dedicated to my friend from far far away ;3 (You know who you are)

This is only a Fanfiction, so I don't own the characters in the story. Enjoy reading (*~*)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple walked through the stairs, approaching a golden fountain. It was a romantic moment. The moon shown in gleam and became a spotlight for the two.

The male, who is a tall, white and handsome ikemen who wears a black,formal coat and has pleasing, attractive eyes. The female, well, wearing a skyblue dress with sparkling gown and has long black, curly hair with white complexion, giggles as she enjoys the night with her partner.

The male one was about kiss his partner when a flashing light appeared. It was the paparazzi's making issue and capturing the male's actions, showing it on media.

It was full of noise, his partner fled as she ran away, the male left and been asked by the raging interviwers. He tried to escape, but he's locked down. He reached his hand to grab the light-

Zero chance! His vision had darken.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then,

After that, he woke up.

It was 6am in the morning. The sun was slightly up, birds are chirping and the light reflected on his glass window.

He was in a state of shock

While in his pajamas, he rushed into the living room to find his cat, a female cat named Nana-chan.

He saw her cat sleeping at the sofa, Calmly, he walked towards his bed to reminisce the things happened during that dream.

"What a Once-in-a-lifetime-encounter, huh?." He gave a weird expression.

"Really, paparrazi's are chasing me even in dreams, does this really a consequence being a singer?" he asked himself.

While being drove crazy by his thoughts, his cellphone rang and he instantly picked that up. Actually, his close friend/Singer named Kettaro was the one who's calling.

"Ohayou, Mi-chan! I will stop by to your house at 9, okay? Please have those music files prepared."

"I have transferred them from your flash drive last night."

Kettan laughed and gave a complement "Sankyuu Micha your da best! See ya later!"

He placed his phone at the table near his bed, kept lying down and wasted time.

1 Hour later, he felt the sign of hunger and ate Chocola BB as he sits down at the vent, still wandering around.

His cat suddenly came, meowing towards him. He picked her up, and hugged her.

"Why are you so cute, Nana-chan? You make my day complete, Mi-chan loves you much, Nya~"

Nana-chan kept on meowing and time flew peacefully as it seems.

2 Hours later, the bell rang.

He immediately opened the door. It was Kettaro who came.

"Micha! nice to see you on your pajamas! I have a present for you"

Kettan gave him a take out breakfast and a gift pack of Potato Chips w/ his fave flavor.

"Um, you don't need to this, you know." He commented while he's surprised.