-Chapter 1-

Cold wind, colder eyes. His pale pink lips were moving but I wasn't listening. I am numb of all feeling.

"Sea! Sea are you even listening to me. Sea!" I snapped out of my daze as Damon yelled in my ear.

"Yea, I'm here." I mumble to him.

"Now as I was saying. I'm sorry-" Here it comes I always knew he would eventually get tired of me as everyone eventually does. Hell, I'm tired of myself. "I just don't think we're working out as well as I'd hoped. I guess you're too timid and safe for me." I let go of my breath in relief. I remember how brutally honest Damon has always been and how much it meant that he would never lie to me.

"It's fine Damon, I understand and I honestly hope we can still be friends." His face flushed with relief and happiness.

"Of course we can. Anyway I've gotta bail, I'm going to a movie, maybe you want to come?" I shook my head feeling my floor length sea blue hair stir around my shoulders. He dashed  out of the park, turning at the corner toward the city. I stayed there staring after him in a daze. The cold wind whipped my hair into my face. I closed my eyes and for the millionth time I wished I wasn't so normal and boring and "SAFE." I turned on my heel, going home.
                                                                           —
I was through, I decided staring at my reflection. The girl in the mirror reflected someone seemingly strong willed, rebellious, and all her own. The opposite of how I truly felt or was on the inside. But I could be her, I thought experimenting with a badass image of myself sporting black and piercings on my piercings. With heavy striking makeup and tattoos flowing up my arms or down my abdomen.

I pursed my lips and bent a little towards the mirror, imagining myself like that and giving myself the best kiss pic of the year. My phone belt out monochrome kiss ironically as I thought that. I dropped to the single full bed in the entire apartment before glancing at the screen. Cody, Cody would probably tell me I'm being retarded. Would probably tell me I'm perfect the way I am, as cheesy as that sounded I liked him for his cheesiness.

Cody was a good friend and my roommate sometimes when I stayed at his place. After my dad's death the apartment was empty and cold so when I feel lonely enough I head over to his place and his mom graciously allows me refuge. Ms. Allegri has always been my substitute mom because my real mom has never had any interest in making herself known to me. She is a caring woman that I love to pieces.

I pick up on the third ring and sigh. "Well hello how can I service you sir." I purred into the phone with my best imitation of the movie "Phone sex Operator". There was a pause before someone toting a gruff bedroom voice answered.

"Little lady there's no PG 13 way you can." My mouth literally dropped open at his obvious invitation.

"Omg Cody what the hell? Your just getting bolder and bolder aren't you?" I heard him snicker through the phone.

"Your the one baiting me to be bolder so don't throw it all on me." He said obviously not feeling regretful.

"Whatever you say Cody. Just remember you are the one speaking and those are your words not a script." He chortled into the phone along with me before a silence ran through us.

"So....What are you up to? Doubtless something unstable and dangerous." I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Oh you know me like a book, Currently i'm checking myself out in the mirror. What do you think of a Wolf bite tattoo on the side of my waist?" I asked him and he laughed through the phone.

"I think that would look pretty damn epic and I bet Damon thinks so too." My immediate response was my giveaway. "When did he dump you?" I pouted to myself.

"Yesterday at our park date." He sighed and I sighed, then we sat there in memorial silence.

"Finally, I was soo tired of always hearing him complaining. For a guy you'd never think he'd have so much to say on the topic of Ballet. I did not once hear him say anything sports related. I was honestly starting to wonder if he was possibly Homo." I laughed hysterically. It was true when I really thought about it Damon had been a little prissy; I suppose In a way it was good riddance.

"Aye Cody what'cha planning on doing tonight?" He 'hmmed' me and I waited eagerly for him to say nothing because He never had anything to do."

"We~ll...I was planning on re-watching the Evangelion movie series bu~t I guess I can put that on hold to comfort my best friend." I groaned.
"You were going to re-watch the series without me? You know I haven't watched them all." He laughed through the phone and I heard crunching on the other side along with it.
"Then maybe I can re-watch it and cheer you up at the same time. Come on over." We cemented the tiny details and he should be preparing food for when I got there now.

-
"So tell me exactly why guys assume I'm a "bad girl"?" I asked plopping myself down on the couch. I pulled my legs up onto Cody's thighs before he handed me a box of strawberry Pocky.

"Well it could have something to do with your hair being blue." I shrugged, popping a stick into my mouth.

"I have nothing to do with that. I didn't ask my mom to genetically alter my genes so I can have unique hair color." Cody snickered at me and my lips pressed into a thin line of mild annoyance at his disregard for my teen angst issues. "Look, forget this let's just watch the movie." Now it was Cody's turn to shrug. He set up his mini laptop and turned off all the lights then sat back down with me then cued the movie.