Dance Download Or Love Download?

And the winners of Got To Dance 2013 areeee......Perfect Virtue!

Oh.My.God.That one line i'd been waiting to hear my whole entire life has finally been said.My dream had become reality.My whole life had been leading up to this one moment.I broke down in tears hugging my crew....this was the best moment of my life.

*6 months later*

It had been 6 months since my dream came true and i was hanging out with the crew at our dance studio when our manager came running in....

'Got some good news guys!How d'ya feel bout going on that kids programme, Friday Download?We've been offered an opportunity to go to the next recording.'

We spoke between ourselves for a couple of moments....'YES!'We all shouted.There was no question about it!

A week later we arrived outside the studios.Me and the other girls were getting just a lil bit excited now!

I didn't wanna tell anyone because it might have jeopardised our chances, but i had a secret crush on the dancer, Aidan Davis.I watched the show religiously!I'd been on the show last year as part of the audience and i had so much fun!The only person that knew was my best friend and crew member, Jess.

This was gonna be one amazing day for me!

A/N Heyy so this is my new Aidan fanfic hope you like ittttt cos i don't!haha anywayyy went to the FD recording on Saturday it was amazinggg! :'D Tweet me what you think @TVD_thebest :)