00

"Better be sure about it, Troye, or I'm going to fu.cking kill you." I said through gritted teeth. I ended the call before he can even start stammering.

I got out of my car with frustration pulsing through my veins. I just got told that my father is retiring and he will pass down his everything to me-including my beloved company. I just couldn't fu.ck it up or else my sister will be having it all.

I slammed the door shut, jogging my way to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water, just to keep my nerves down. How can I impress my own father? How can I show him that I deserve my fu.cking throne-that swivel chair in the main office?

My phone rang loudly, almost making me jump in surprise. Fu.cking hell. Who the fu.ck dared to call me when they all saw me raging in the lobby? If this is a colleague, I'm going to fu.cking fire his ass.

I picked up my phone and sighed angrily when I saw the caller id. Niall fu.cking Horan. Who else has the balls to call me?

"Niall, I swear to god, I'm going to chop your balls off if this-"

"Calm the fu.ck down, Amy!" He cackled, making me angrier. "I saw what happened in the lobby, Mr. Flerovium wouldn't like that," he taunted.

"Well she provoked me! I wouldn't flip if she wasn't so stupid," I rolled my eyes even though he can't see it. Just remembering that bimbo makes me want to pull my hair off.

"Anyways, just to lift your mood up a bit, I have a gift for you," he said in a sing-song tone. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"What kind of gift?" I asked him, my anger vanishing immediately.

"It's in your room. C'mon now, I wanna hear your reaction," he chuckled. I ran straightaway, really curious as to what he has to give. Niall isn't one to give out presents without something in return.

I panted slightly as I got to the top floor. What's behind the door?

"Niall, is it a jump scare? If I don't like it, I'm going to make you suffer," I told him solemnly. I'm a bit scared? This is going to be a laugh for Niall.

"Oh, you will love it, Amethyst. I'm sure of that," he said with too much confidence. "Go the fu.ck on! I wanna hear you!'

I sighed to the phone and twisted the doorknob, pushing the door open. I looked around my room and saw nothing unfamiliar, just a freaking bump on my bed.

I slowly approached my bed, not ready to face whatever it is under the covers. As I got near enough, I threw the duvet off and saw something I didn't expect.

"Niall fu.cking Horan! Why the fu.ck is a hybrid sleeping on my bed?!"

His laughter boomed on the other line. The hybrid must've heard my scream. It stirred slightly, finally rubbing its eyes.

"What? It's on sale!" He said proudly. The hybrid opened its eyes and sleepily focused its gaze on me.

"I'm gonna have to call you back," I said on the phone, hanging it up.

The hybrid smiled at me.

"Are you my new mistress?" He purred. Yes, it's a male, and he's wearing nothing but a thin fabric covering his upper body to just the middle of his thighs. I pushed back the thought that was beginning to surface.

The most fuckable hybrid ever.

×××××
Hey hey hey

If this looks familiar to you, you might've read it before. My previous account was 'hazkabanana' and I made this story. My account got banned lol. Casually bringing this story back.

Just to clear it all up:

THIS STORY IS VERY MATURE

IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE READING DETAILED SEX, THEN I SUGGEST YOU FORGET YOU EVER CAME ACROSS THIS STORY

I'M GOING TO EXPLAIN SOME THINGS IN THE NEXT UPDATE, PROBLEMS I CAME UPON WHEN I FIRST WROTE THIS.

NEVER REPORT ME FOR USING VULGAR WORDS. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. THIS IS GOING TO BE VERY MATURE AND VERY AWKWARD FOR SOME

3 votes and 3 comments for Chapter 01. It won't hurt anybody :--)

All the love. S