~ Welcome to Omihaya High !! ~

Haru's POV
"Ru-Chan! Ru-Chan!! Wake up!"
"Say it louder Kiimiru"
"Here, just let me do it!"

.....
"WAKE UP RU-KUN! WAKE U-OW!""HA! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FROM THE GREAT RU-CHAN!"
I got up from bed and smiling like a maniac and started rubbing the sleepiness from my eyes.
"Anyways..Why are you guys here?" I asked the group of girls inside my giant bedroom.
"Well..We we're here because we're going to bring you to school." Murimi Yuuka explained.
"Instead of seeing you outside the house waiting for us..You weren't outside so we decided to check your room to see if your in there." Kiimiru started explaining what else happend.
"And then we found you asleep.." Maki said.
"And now we're late for school because of you.." Shiki said with a bored expression while trying to find a wifi signal around my room. "Dont you have Wifi?"
I smiled at her and got up grabbing her phone and typing in my Wifi password and throwing it at her.
"Catch" I said.
She catched it and started doing..Whatever she does on her phone.
"You should get dressed now Haru.." Shiki said,being too attached on her phone.
"But I don't have a-""Don't worry..We got something for you." Kiimiru interrupts,holding a plastic bag.
"*CLAP!* Alright then! We have thirty minutes to get you dressed and dolled up.Ready Girls?" Mimiri shouted and all the girls ( except me :') ) replied with a salute and a loud 'YES!'
"Well then..Lets get this started!!"
*TIMESKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP*
"Theeere! Beautiful!!" Mimi-Chan said while doing the final touches.
"Can I look now?"
"Yeah"
They took of the blind fold and..I was staring....At a reflection of a SEXY BEAST!!
"Oh.My.SHITAKI MUUUUUUSHROOOOOMS!! I AM A SEXY BEAST!" I shouted dramatically.
Everyone laughed and Shiki took a red nail polish and polished my nails.
When she was done,I,suddenly shouted "RED IS THE COLOUR OF FIERY PASSION AND I AM FLAAAAMING!!!!!!!"
Kiimiru Giggled "That's something Grell would say"
"Anywaaays! WE HAVE TO GOOO! FIVE MORE MINUTES LEFT!" Mimi-chan screamed  and zoomed out the door.She does that a lot when she's late X3.
"Yeah. She's right! Lets go!!!"
Today,is going to be an exciting school year!
Or not!!
Chapter ONE. COMPLEEEEETE!
This chapter took me waaay to long to finish! ( Actually,mostly because I was lazy ).
Hope you enjoyed! Buuut!!
Actually,NVM!!
Evangeline OUT