Sasuke and Naruko

SasuNaruko - The Lost Past

A/N: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ANY OF THIS CHARACTERS ALTOUGHT I WISH I DID T-T

WELL IF I DID OWNED NARUTO, NARUKO WOULD EXIST AND SHE STAYED WITH SASUKE IN THE END *-*

I DO NOT CONSIDER THIS AN YAOI BECAUSE NARUTO EXISTES AND THEY ARE TWINS, MEANIN SHE IS NOT NARUTO SEXY JUTSU

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Okey guys I just want to tell you that i'm writing a story about Sasuke and Naruko but instead being called Naruko she will be called Kya. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story is situated in a modern world with a King and a Queen (like England, you know) named Minato and Kushina and they had a daughter named Kiuby. They loved their daughter a tone but they wanted a couple so they tried again to see if they had a boy this time, and so Kushina stayed pregnant. She didn't wanted to know if it was a boy or a girl at the radiography because she would love both equally. Nine months had passed and the waters broke and so Kushina went to a private hospital, and to her surprise she had twins. A girl and... a boy. The boy was the oldest by 5 minutes and they named him Naruto, altought the boy was the oldest the girl was the fatest because Naruto weight 2,900 and she weight 3,300. The girl was named Kya and both the twins had blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes, just like their father. Kiuby had red hair just like her mom and red eyes and she was 3 years old when the twins were born. They lived a normal life and when the twins turned five, Minato wanted to make a party for them and so he invited all the people in Konoha. Everyone was there the Hyuuga, the Nara, the Yamanaka, the Akimichi, the Inuzuka... (well you get it xD) and the Uchiha. The Uchiha were the best friends of the Namikazes. Minato and Fugaku talked a lot, Kushina and Mikoto were like the best best friends, Itachi was the same age as Kiuby so they were really good friends and Naruto, Kya and Sasuke were the closest of them all, they played together like all days and Kya was the only girl Sasuke could stand. Kya was a tomboy so she didn't was like the other girls that liked dolls and dresses and makeup and etc, she liked nature, like she was always catching snakes, rats, insects and all kind of animals and then she would run behind the other girls and they screamed like hell, Naruto and Sasuke just laught at her actions. How would you know that all this would turn to hell. Her birthday was the day that she was kidnapted, everything in the palace was burned, a fire that started of nowhere and Minato and Kushina tought they had lost her daughter on those flames the thing they didn't know was that someone had taken her and so her death was annouced to all citizens of Konoha. Konoha stayed devasteted principaly her parents, brother and sister and the Uchihas, more Sasuke than the others Uchiha.

Kya woke up in nowhere, she didn't remember anything, she lived on a orphanage where she was treated like garbage until she was 10 and was adopted.

Six years passed and she was now 15 (it was september so she wasnt't 16 yet) 

What will happen? I will be writting on my free time, because of school and everything I won't garantee the updates will be every week but I will try to do it faster c:

This is my firts fanfic in fact i'm new in wattpad hope you enjoy my story  please comment and give your opinion *-*