Transformers Prime - Intimacy

Time frame: Night of the wedding/spark bonding

    It was late at night now, possibly in the early hours of the morning, and the hustle and bustle of the wedding had finally died down. We said our last goodnights to the various mechs, femmes and humans who’d attended, though on the human front, most of them had left hours ago, curfew, of course.

    I felt a knot in my gut as Optimus closed the door. As well as a knot in my spark.

    I yearned for him, I really did, but that didn’t mean I wasn’t incredibly nervous. Of all the close calls and preparations made, I was still a bit . . . uneasy about it. And I couldn’t imagine the tension building up in my body would make it any easier.

    I shuttered my optics, taking a deep breath, trying to calm myself.

    ‘It’s all right, I’m all right. He’ll do his best to make this good for me. He won’t hurt me . . . much . . .’

    I bit my lower lip. I didn’t know how much Cybertronian anatomy differed from human anatomy, but based on the obvious similarities, I guessed losing my ‘V-Card’ would be . . . slightly ‘uncomfortable’ just as it would be as a human.

    And given Optimus’ body size, I could only guess what I’d be dealing with tonight . . .

    I squeezed my optics shut, standing in the middle of the room, feeling incredibly awkward in the situation. Optimus was experienced, he knew what he was doing . . . me? Not so much . . .

    A large servo rested lightly on my shoulder.

Optimus: “Maiden, you are under no circumstances required to follow your human customs and . . . interface with me . . .”

    I couldn’t believe what he was saying. It made me feel like . . . he didn’t want me that way. Like I wasn’t good enough. Considering he had experience where I didn’t, that made me feel incredibly inadequate.

    I bit my lip harder to keep it from quivering. I don’t know what caused this sudden swing in emotion, but I knew Optimus could feel it, and I felt his concern for me come through our fresh bond. And I immediately remembered that he had probably felt my nervous tension, and had said that out of kindness, not a lack of desire.

    As I thought of it, I could immediately feel the desire he’d been trying to hide from me. He didn’t want to pressure me . . .

    Though I wasn’t watching him, I knew his helm had turned when I’d found what he’d been trying to hide, a slight twinge of shame ringing through him.

Optimus: “Maiden, I wish to make you happy. What is it you desire from me? What can I do for you?”

    I . . . I wanted him. I wanted him to take away that fear of Megatron . . . I wanted him to make me feel the bliss my body craved from him. The bliss my body craved from only him.

    I guessed he could feel what I wanted, because he scooped me up in his arms, carrying me gently to the berth, lying me down below his larger form, kissing me gently.

    I kissed him back, somewhat reluctantly, still nervous, still tense.

    My resolve faltered, and he broke the kiss.

Optimus: “Maiden, if you wish for me to stop, simply say so. I will not do anything you don’t want me to. I will not push you into anything you are uncomfortable with.

    I couldn’t take it. I couldn’t take NOT being with him any longer. My spark ached for him. To be bonded through spark and yet without the body . . .