52

(Val's POV)

Its 6 am and I've just put the twins back to bed. Meanwhile, Chloe has just gotten up to get ready for work. I was walking past the bathroom when I caught a glimpse of her getting out the shower and wrapping a towel around herself and what else would Valentine do at this moment?

I snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her making her jump.

"Relax. Its only me sweetheart."

"You scared me." She paused for a second. "Val, don't even think about it. I have to go to work. I'm already running late."

"You can be a little late. Besides you'll be a lot happier walking into work after I'm done with you. " I said kissing on her neck. I slipped my hand under her towel. She was wet and it wasn't from the water. Her body started to relax and her head fell back on my shoulder as I played with her clit. Low moans escaped her lips and I felt her legs weaken. Her towel fell to the floor as I now had a full view of her body from over her shoulder. She started breathing harder and dug her nails into my arm as she approached her climax. She covered her mouth to muffle her moans so she wouldn't wake the twins. After her climax she turned around hit me.

"What was that for?" I asked rubbing my face

"I told you I had to work."

"You didn't tell me to stop either." I said laughing. She was still naked and there was no way I could take her seriously

"Whatever." She went back into the shower for another 5 minutes

As I was walking out of the bathroom Nina was walking past it.

"How the hell did you get in here?"

"I walked in. The door wasn't locked."

"Knock next time and why the hell are you here this early?"

"Olivia is missing and I'm not wasting any time." Chloe came out of the bathroom fully dressed and I caught Nina staring.

"Don't die." I said

"What does that mean?"

"It means if I catch you staring again, I'll have to kill you."

"Yes ma'am." She said jokingly but I wasn't playing with her.

"Ok everyone I'm leaving. My mama will be by to pick the twins up in an hour, I have a parent conference this afternoon so I'll be home a little late, and be nice to each other." Chloe said as she walked past us to the front door. "Am I missing something?" She asked

"Yeah, how about my kiss before you go?" She smiled and walked over to me and gave me a peck on the lips and hugged me.

"See you later soldier." She said rushing out the door

"I don't get a hug?" Nina asked

"No. No you don't." I said. We sat in the kitchen and I asked her a couple of questions about the last time she saw Olivia.

"I haven't seen her in a week."

"You do know that after 24 hours you're supposed to file a missing persons report right?"

"Yeah but I don't see her everyday. We do talk everyday and when she didn't call me all day I just figured she was busy. I called her the next day and she didn't answer so I went to her house and her car wasn't there. I kept calling and she wasn't answering so I figured I did something that made her mad a didn't know as usual. After 2 days I got worried and so I came to you."

"Do I look like Sherlock Holmes to you?"

"No but I know you were close to her."

"Ok well the only thing I can do is track her cell phone."