Chapter Two

Hayleys P.O.V.

I thought he loved me. That's all I can think right now. My heart just dropped and shatters into a million tiny pieces, broken behond repair. At least mostly. My feet take off before me and I run. Down the sidewalk, past the shops......

Until I find the tourbus which I'm far out of beath by then. I just realize I've been crying the whole time. I sit curled in a ball on the side of the tourbus crying. Why would he do this? Why would he hurt me like this?

All of a sudden I hear someone calling my name. Taylor. My sweet, funny, wonderful, best friend, Taylor. He stops once he sees me. He looks so...sad. Then he drops down next to me... holding me. And he doesn't let go. Which makes me realize how cold I am. "Your as pale as snow, Hayles," he tells me while taking off his jacket, wrapping it around me. I'm still crying. But Taylor made me feel so...so relieved. I feel like everything is and will be okay when I'm with him. "C'mon Hayles lets get you on the bus and warmed up," he says with a small smile. He helps me up and we make our way onto the bus, his arm around me.

Taylors P.O.V.

Once inside, we sat in the back of the bus for a while. Hayley fell asleep on my shoulder after a little while. She is so little. So vulnerable. I feel like I need to protect her from the big, bad world. I feel horrible about what happened with Chad and her. She loved him so, so much....

Well I'm sure Jeremy figured it out. He has been gone for a while. Maybe I should see if everything is alright, but I can't leave Hayley. Ahh gosh.

I end up carrying Hayley's tiny body to her bunk only to realize her bunk is high up. So I layed her carefully into mine without her waking and make my way to the door. Turns out Jeremy was already walking toward the bus looking a bit confused. "He said it was an accident. That it was a mistake and that he would never try to hurt her," Jeremy told me. I shook my head in denial. My heart jumped a bit after two small little arms rapped around my waist from behind. Hayley.

"Thank you Taylor," she said to me. She eventually let go to stand on her tippy toes and kiss my cheek. I hope my blushing wasn't to noticable. She walked away and climbed back into my bunk instead of her own.

"Ahh Taylor!! You like Hayles!" Jeremy whispered smiling like crazy. I guess my blushing WAS noticable. I just simply roll my eyes and practice guitar for a while. Realizing I really truly did like,my best friend, Hayley Williams.