Chapter 11 - Informations

~Hellooooo! :D I'm soooo happy today! I don't know why! But, I do hope that you guys' day is..are..is..are..is (I don't know, what the hell!) happy too! :DDDDD~

Chapter 11 - Informations

Shay's POV

Do you know the feeling when you cave something, but you can't seem to have it? Yeah, I feel that. Because I'm so hungry for chocolates and there's no chocolate here! 

I groaned checked the time it was 4 in the morning and I have to take a shower right now for the training later. After grumbling to myself for not having any chocolate I took a quick shower and put on my training clothes. 

Nate was already up by the time, I finished showering. "Hey." I smiled kissing his cheek. 

"You done showering?" He asked. 

I rolled my eyes, "Isn't it obvious?" 

He chuckled, "I'm going with you to train." 

I jumped excitedly tackling him, "Yay!" 

Someone cleared their throat, "Excuse me, but we are going to train the pups too." 

I turned around and saw the twins, with Conan, Bryan and Cass. "That's great then!" 

Zac nodded, "Of course it is! I'm there, oh the others in our pack will be training on their own."

Nate nodded, "Then come on now. We'll have to wake them." 

We all got out of the cabin, as I picked up Conan in my arms, "How was you morning, little boy?" 

He giggled and put up his thumbs, "Amazing! Aunt Cass, took me a bath and told me I was sexy." 

To say I'm shocked was an effing understatement. I glared at Cass who smiled sheepishly, "Conan shouldn't be knowing how to say that word. It'll be better if he just said hot." I mumbled.

"What, mommy?" He asked me. 

I stared at his big blue innocent eyes and smiled at him, "Nothing cutie."

We walked to the pack house as Nate took Conan from me and played with him. Who thought an Alpha would be a softie with just a little boy. 

We walked in as Joe blew his whistle loudly three times. I hurriedly put my hands on my ears and glared at him, "A warning would be nice, jerk." I spat jokingly.

He grinned, "Sorry Shayiieeee."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled, "Whatever." I clapped loudly as slowly the members walked down the stairs groggily, "Hurry! If you're not at the backyard in 5 minutes there'll be consequences. And I don't want anyone to train sleepily! Now, go!" I yelled. 

They all got alarmed and hurried to get ready as me and the others walked out the back yard. "Now, Conny.. What did mommy teach you?" I asked him as I knelt down to his height.

"Uh.. To always be strict when it comes to training and that human strength is just as strong as the wolf strength." He mumbled, thinking it all over. 

I smiled, "Good, and..?" 

"Hmm.. That to fight with our hearts!" He cheered. 

"Good! I want you to teach them later about it, and to teach them the moves me and daddy taught you, okay?" 

He nodded eagerly and smiled, "Yay! Yes, mommy!" 

I chuckled and checked my time, "2 more minutes!" I yelled.