Proulogue

I'm so excited. I can't believe that after all these years of isolation, betrayal and depression, I finally have someone to spend some time with. I feel like one of those 'cool' kids that are always surrounded by people, hang out and go shopping together...
My dream of having someone by my side on a day like this one.. It feels
"AMAZING!" I burst out in excitement no longer able to contain it inside myself.
"Keep it down up there, will ya?" my mother told me off, realising the time I quickly grabbed my black spiky purse and rushed down the stairs almost tripping as I reached the last 3 steps.
Why am I so excited, you ask? Oh, I apologise. It seems I have forgotten to explain a few bases. My name is Orsolya but if it makes it easier for you, just call me Orsi (pronounced•or-she), I'm 18..and a half (no judge. I like to be specific and not just with my age). My nationality is not British as you've probably noticed by now, I'm from a little country called Hungary (and no I don't get hungry much. That joke has died down a long time ago) I've been a bookworm my whole life and whenever I tried to make any friends, they'd either take advantage of my helpful personality or bully me for thinking I could be one of them. This time I'm the one laughing. I, Orsolya Elizabeth Horváth, is hanging out with a friend today. That is right! I made a friend.

~it's a tad bit short, I apologise for that but it is kind of like a backstory...in a way. Not to worry, I will make sure to write each and every chapter at least double this length.~

Ta-ra children. I'll see you'll on the other side.