Happy birthday Mollie x

It was a warm summer day and the sun was shining through the windows and making patterns on the floor.  Nerdy sat up as the line of light went over her eyes. It was unusually quiet in the house. When the house was quiet it meant that someone was up to something. And if someone was up to someone well...they were all in danger.

Nerdy looked over at Wolf Teaser, her dearest little brother.

"Wolf," Nerdy whispered. The other girl looked over at her from her place in the arm chair. She hummed in acknowledgement, putting her book down.

"It's quiet." Nerdy said with a frown "Weirdly quiet." Wolf Teaser stood up suddenly, looking around the large space.

"Where is everyone?" she asked as she walked to the door.

"No clue." Nerdy replied, joining her. They went through to the kitchen, which was constantly stocked with cake.

"Found, John." Nerdy said, she pointed to the window. The John in question was sat on the bench outside, rubbing a hand over his tired face.  It was always worrying to find John like this.

"What's up John?" Wolf asked. John looked up at her, rolling his eyes towards the garden.

"Sherlock and Mycroft," he sighed. Those two names struck fear into the two girl's heart. When the Holmes brother's names were said in that tone it meant they were arguing.  And if John had walked away from the fight then it was completely ridiculous.

"Lead the way Doctor Watson." Wolf said waving her hand out. John stood up with another sigh before leading the two girls down the garden.

The Holmes brothers were indeed arguing. Though it was really not in the way any of them expected. On the neck of a tyrannosaurus rex, sat the younger Holmes. His scarf flying out behind him. On the back of a one legged unicorn, Mycroft Holmes, his umbrella pointed towards his brother.

"Sparkles." Yelled the uni-unicorn. Nerdy had named him Brian. The dinosaur belonged to Wolf Teaser, his name was Steve. Nerdy rolled her eyes at the pair.

"For God's sake. " she yelled so Sherlock could hear though she really doubted he'd listen. "Get down both of you."

They ignored her, the older brother jabbing his umbrella towards Sherlock.

"Get down now," Wolf Teaser shouted "or we'll move you to the Anderson corridor. You're both on very thin ice."

With a few mutters of protest both boys jumped down.

"sparkles,"

"Why are we on thin ice?" Sherlock asked fixing his coat collar .

"Mycroft put cameras everywhere and scared the hell put off the postman." Nerdy said, recalling the time that Mycroft had yelled at him making him drop the post into a puddle. Every thing was indecipherable, so the girls blamed him for their lack of Hogwarts letters. Even though the man protested that owls delivered them.

"And do we really need to tell you Sherlock?" Wolf asked raising an eyebrow.  Sherlock looked down at his feet and John shifted uncomfortably. They didn't speak of that day. 

"What were you arguing about?" John asked. Mycroft glared at his brother.

"He published lies on your blog." Mycroft said angrily. John frowned slightly, looking back at the two girls.

"They're not lies and you know it. " Sherlock said firmly "you're in love with Lestrade."

Mycroft went a rather impressive shade of red, even the tips of his ears and everyone could feel the heat radiating from him.

"Well you love doctor Watson,"

Everyone went quiet. One by one they looked at each other. Every man blushing. 

"Tea?" Nerdy said breaking the silence. The men nodded slowly, walking back to the house.

"Apple juice for me." Wolf smiled.

They sat at one end of the long table, their drinks in front of them.  Loki came in slowly, reading the newspaper.

"Still alive?"  Wolf asked. Loki looked up for a moment before perching on a chair.

"Yes," he said simply. "Those teenagers are yelling again. It's incredibly annoying,"

The girls rolled their eyes.

"You three, get your butts down here now." 

Three teenagers apparated beside them, Sherlock's brain frantically trying to work out how.

"magic," John mumbled to him resting a hand gently on his. The younger man blushed slightly but didn't say another word.

"No Ronald," Hermione yelled, pointing her wand at Ron's chest.

"It's not like it would do anything." Ron argued. Harry sat down beside Wolf, smiling cheerfully.

"Ron thought it would be fun to leave traps for doctor Banner." He explained.

"Ron," Nerdy shouted "Do you have any idea how irresponsible that is?"

"No cake for you." Wolf said. The boy mumbled a quick apology, sitting down beside Harry.

"It's not as fun as it sounds Weasley," Loki said, eyes still fixed on newsprint. "Hurts."

"Well you did threaten Earth." Bruce shouted from upstairs.  Loki smirked.

"Good Morning." Jim yelled happily practically skipping into the room. It probably wasn't the best idea to let him stay but he and Sherlock stayed away from each other. He was there for...some reason. No one was sure why but no one really cared. Nerdy frowned at him turning to the clock.

"It's half three, in the afternoon."

The Irish man shrugged, picking up a cup of tea.

"Where have you been?"

"Got into a fight with Anthea."

Everyone smiled sympathetically, it explained the slight bruising. No one messed with Anthea. When you took away her BlackBerry she was vicious. She was the definition of  awesome. Anthea wasn't even her real name. If you heard her real name you would be driven to madness by the sheer levels of awesomeness.

They talked peacefully for a while, until Loki kicked Moriarty, then Jim threw his biscuits at John. The room broke into chaos and Nerdy really had no idea who's side she was on. She turned to her brother with a sigh."Why did we think this was a good idea?" she asked.

She shrugged sipping her drink and glancing at her housemates.

"We should just adopt grandchildren, " she said.

"You can share mine, happy birthday Wolf,"