Diary of a geek

Sunday 2nd July 2016
I'm Mackenzie and this is my diary your probably wondering if I have any siblings well unfortunately I do I've got a brother  called Brandon witch is so annoying , I always thought he should get an award for being the most annoying brother on earth. My parents broke up 2 years ago and now my dad lives in Hollywood with his girlfriend Sally. My mum still hasn't found anyone yet it's really hard for my mum to cope without dad she acts like its fine but really it's not. Since I've finished 6th grade tomorrow I'm going to high school I'm really worried but mum said it will be fine !
Monday 3rd July 2016

Today is when school starts , in ten more minutes I'm off to school I'm really scared I'll mess up but I'm also exited apparently it's called the new school .
I took a step and I knew I would fit in perfectly as I opened my locker the bell rang . RING!RING
I took a look in my planner and the first thing I had was maths! The only subject I'm bad at . As I sat down someone tapped me on the shoulder , I looked back and there it was the one and only most popular, glamorous and richest girl in the school Caroline Peterson.
She passed me an envelope my heart was pounding with joy as I opened confetti spilt everywhere then I got my first comment , as I read the letter it felt like I was invisible my heart ripped into tiny pieces for once in a lifetime I thought I was going to be friends with Caroline but what was I thinking never in a million years .
With 3 spots and 2 left feet ,one cruddy social life and zero popularity ,I'm not exactly the type of girl who'll one day be crowned prom queen.
Finally maths class is over it's lunch I tried figuring out wich way it is but accidentally I bumped into two girls Ava and Eva I messed up again but a simple mistake can lead to hope . Ava asked me if i would like to sit with them I bursted out with happiness screaming yes!!!!!!
Tuesday 4th July 2016

On the second day of school was the talent show "New York spotlight" me Ava and Eva were doing a dance show it was going quite well let's say . I looked on the talent show list we were second but who was first of course caroline.
The talent show was in 5 more minutes and we were seeing how Caroline was doing , it was amazing but we can do better I think. It was our turn now we didn't know what we were doing on stage . I was so relified when it finished but I knew as soon as I get off the stage we will get humilated. As I walked off the stage Caroline shouted " for a loser like you will never win anything unless it's for being a loser" and then I knew this is war.

Tuesday 5th July 2016

I knew I had to get back at Caroline at some point in my life so me Ava and Eva had a plan we will send her a note telling her to meet us in the airing cupboard  then we will lock her in and throw slime on her on second thought scrap that ,  so we are going to cut holes in her clothes while she is in PE perfect we thought . During PE we sneaked of to the changing rooms we found were her clothes were  but the PE teacher caught us so we got a detention no! See a loser like me it always ends in disaster .
Anyways what is my mum going to think I'm new to this school and I already got a detention on my third day what a great start.
When I got home I checked my emails and I got a new one from Caroline i checked it and it was a party invitation she invited me to her party tomorrow after school , I was confused at school I'm her enemy and she invited me to her party but I decided to go .
When I went to her party I thought something wasn't right but Caroline wanted to be friends with me it was mental but she wasn't lying .

Friday 8th August 2016

It been one month and I haven't wrote in my diary but tomorrow is the last day of  7th grade  and I made a lot of friends and 3 best friends Caroline , Ava and Eva I know it's crazy that me and Caroline have finally become friends but not only friends best friends but the only advice I give to the new 7th grade is life is not a war .