RoaR (a vampire dairies fan fiction)

7 years ago

Me, My mom, and Dad were driving to mystic falls they were arguing like usual. We were supposed to be visiting my aunt for  a couple of years but something bad happened. They started to screaming about getting a divorce and this is new to me so I started to listening in.

"You stupid bitch I said keep going straight" Mt das yelled at her.She had this look im her eyes that said 'you better shut up'. Then they started to scream about they know where they were going. My mom took her hands of the steering wheel and the car started to swerve. I was strapped in to the seat.

"Put your hands back on the steering wheel Linda!" My dad yelled towering over my mom. Trying to keep the car under control.

"Not until you tell me I am right" She said stubbornly and crossed her arms over her chest and pouted. Then I saw a sign up ahead with a couple words on it.

"Ha see I told you I know where I was going"  My mom said smiling in satisfaction.Then when my mom looked at the road I saw a look of horror on her face, my dad did too.

"Oh my gosh honey-" he didn't even finish his sentence before I heard a big crash. My head hit the window and everything slowy went black.

5 minutes later

          When I woke up to my complete horror everything was up side down. The whole front of the car was completely destroyed and everytihing was still blurry. When I could fully see I saw my mom and dad completely still not moving at all. Blood gushing out there heads they both look pale as snow.

          After a long time of struggling to get out my seat belt I finally got out and leaned forward to check for their pluse like what my teacher taught me in class and I felt nothing from mommy and then I checked for daddy's but I felt nothing. I just stared at their bodies with a blank expression. I picked up the phone to call 911 and burst into tears I felt like my heart was going through a paper shredder.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello what's your emergency" I heard a lady voice on the other line.

"M-my mom a-and d-d-daddy are d-d-dead and w-we were I-in a car accident" I blubbered out stuttering.

"Shhh sweetie stay calm where are you honey" she said trying to  soothe me. I nodded knowing she couldn't see me and sniffled.

" We're outside the mystic fall sign" I signed softly trying to calm myself down.

" Okay sweetie we will be there in 10 minutes sweetie okay" she said her voice stern but it also sounded worried. She hung up while I managed to get out the car. I grabbed my clothes and some of my dad's and mom's clothes. I looked in the front seats and took my dad big ring and my mom's necklace it smelled like some kind of flower. I packed everything thing in my backpack and ran.

Ran away from my parents death, Ran away from every thing.