Yep so cliché. Prologue

Ryder's POV===============( ) =

So my name is Ryder Montgomery, I was a member of the Blue Moon pack until about a week ago. You see my mate future Alpha Callum decided to mate me not mark me and kick me out.

Flashback

"You know Ryder I never thought for a second that I would have a male mate." Call said in my ear as he stood behind me holding me against his chest. He was at least six foot seven to my five foot six. He's hair was black as night and eyes a gray color like the moon. I have dirty blonde hair with simple blue eyes. He smelled like apples and the Hawaiian tropics. I couldn't breath I couldn't move. All I wanted to to was melt.

"Me either." I whispered.

He then dragged me to his room and proceeded to have his wicked way with me. (I will save you the details and myself the heart ache) It was magical to me. I just didn't understand why he didn't mark me. I woke the next morning to an empty bed and a note.

Ryder,

Come out to the garden when you wake.

Callum.

I dressed quickly and ran down the pack house stairs and out the back door. There he stood my beautiful mate.

"Callum." I said stepping up to where he stood.

"Ryder, what happen last night should have never happened. And to make sure it doesn't I am going to have to kick you out of the pack. I Callum Xavier Lockhart, reject you Ryder Mathew Montgomery." he said making my heart burn and my head spin. It took all I had to breath and stand there.

"As you mate to insure your happiness I Ryder Mathew Montgomery accept your Callum Xavier Lockhart's rejection. And the exile from the pack. I only ask a couple things from you in return. Be happy and love whole heartedly and look after my family. And give me an hour to pack my stuff." I said tears falling but my voice stayed strong.

"One hour" he said and turned and walked away.

I ran from the garden to do just as I said I would. I packed my stuff and left.

End Flashback

Now a little over a week later I am sitting at a beach house I rented about two hundred miles away. I contacted the surrounding packs and asked for a week before deciding which pack I would join. Today I have decided to join the one that will allow me to stay in my house and basically do as I feel. I only have to go to one monthly meeting, train for an hour everyday and do one pack dinner a month. I was okay with that for now. My heart still hurt and I'm not sure if the stomach pains are because Callum has been with someone else or if it the stress I'm going through. If it doesn't go away so I will have to go see my pack doctor.

"Hello, yes my name is Ryder Montgomery and I was wondering if I could speak with Alpha Simon Quinton?" I said sighing

"Alpha Simon, speaking." a voice said.

"Alpha Simon, this is Ryder Montgomery and I request permit ion to join your pack sir." I said.

"Very well Mr. Montgomery why don't you come to my office in say ........ an hour and we will make it official." he said.

"Sounds good, sir." I said trying to sound excited but failed to do so.

"See you then." he said before hanging up. I sighed and set my phone down.

I had an hour to get ready and drive to my new packs pack house to officially join.

After I showered I found my favorite skinnies and a nice yellow shirt. Maybe the shirt will be bright enough to hide how sad I felt. I pulled up my jeans and I couldn't get them buttoned. To say I was shocked was an understatement. My shocked turned to being pissed and then came the tears. I caught sight of the time and ran to put on some shorts. Before throwing on shirt on and out the door to my car.

The drive took a whopping six minutes. I kind of lived on Red Stone pack territory that what made me want to stay with them. I love my house.

"You must be Ryder, I'm Cami Zimmerman the Alpha's daughter in law to be. Beck asked me to wait here for you so you would feel welcome." Cami said. She was tall with long red hair and sweet blue eyes. I would kill for her southern accent.

"Thank you, could you show me to the Alpha's office please?" I asked.

"Sure thing sugar." She said hopping up and opening the door. I followed her in the house which was huge by the way and up to the second floor where we went down the hall to the end and stood in front of a big ass door.

This please is huge." I said.

"To big for my liking." She said.

"Cami please bring our guest." a deep voice said.

"Hold your pony's rains." she yelled opening the doors.

"Please don't mind her." deep voice said.

"Beckett Quinton I will cut you off if you don't stop." Cami said almost getting a laugh out of me. Almost because then I remembered I would never get any again. I got it once and it broke me.

"Hello I'm Beck Quinton, you can call me Beck and you've met my lovely and adorable mate Camilla Zimmerman already. My father Alpha Simon will be right back he went to get my mom." Beck said causing Cami to slap him. They were crazy but I liked them. He was sex on a stick. Blond hair, brown eyes and muscles in all the right places.

"Hello, Ryder Montgomery. I said holding out my hand. We shook hands as a older couple walked in.

"Ryder, welcome to the Red Rock pack." Alpha Simon said in his Alpha tone. It was like a tone of bricks hit me. I felt my connection to my old pack leave an a whole new feeling of family enter.

"Thank you Alpha, sir." I said.

"No need call me Alpha every time. It's Simon. And this is my mate and wife Jenna." he said all these people and there mates was making me sick.

"Thank you, all of you for being so welcoming. Could any of you tell me about the school here? I have two months until I graduate and in would like to finish." I said.

"We home school here and I will set you up with all the stuff you will need. You can do it all from home." Luna Jenna said.

"That's sound perfect." I said smiling my now normal fake smile.

"Well we are not going to keep you. Welcome to the pack and please come by when ever." Alpha Simon said smiling.

"Thank you I will. It was nice to meet all of you." I said shaking all their hands.

I was glad to leave. It hurt to be out into the world. Once my car was in the garage I breathed a real breath. Let the tears fall freely and felt my heart break a little more.

A/N: so what do you think? I know this is short but it's like the prologue. We will hear a little about Ryder's past and maybe from Callum.