1

"Tam! You don't want to be late on the last day of school do you? Tayler's here too! Get up!" my mom shouted to me.

I hear footsteps into my room and look up to see Tayler sitting on the foot of my bed.

"Let's go, silly! I already picked out your outfit. We're wearing dresses today!" she said happily.

"Why? We never wear dresses. We're softball players."

"Look something is going to happen today after finals and your parents already know. I just know you're going to be excited and happy."

"Well can I at least know what it is?"

"Nope. Oh and happy birthday, birthday girl."

"thanks." okay now I just need to get dressed and do my make up then go downstairs and prepare for the birthday wishes.  I thought to myself.

I did everything I needed to do then went downstairs to be greeted by my family.

"We have something special for our little girl." my mom said.

"Mom I'm not little anymore. I'm 16 today."

Just then my mom turned around with keys in her hand.

"You guys are going to let me drive to school with the car? Don't you guys need it?"

"We are going to let you drive to school with YOUR car."

"What? I get my own car?"

"Yes." my mom said.

"But you get to drive me there." Tayler chimed in.

"Oh my God. This is the best birthday ever. Thank you guys." I gave my parents a hug and my brother Devin comes downstairs.

"Wow. What car did you guys get her and do I get a ride to school?" he asked.

"Yes you do but Tayler gets shotgun and it's my car so we listen to my music. I haven't seen the car yet though." I responded.

"I've seen it and I already named it." Tayler said.

We went outside and saw a black and yellow camaro.

"Bumblebee!" Tayler and I both said simultaneously.

"Drive safe and for tonight you have no curfew. Love you." my dad said.

"Thank you guys again. Love you too." I said.

When we got to school every one was whispering and looking at me like I was some kind of new kid.

"Yea she got a new car. Its way better than any of yours so can everyone be nice to her on her birthday?" Tayler said clearly annoyed.

We got done with finals at 9:30am and met up with Tayler's boyfriend and his friends. I kinda liked one of them. His name is Matt. He's not like most guys. I don't know what it is but he just seems different than most guys.

"Happy birthday, little one. Are you going to do something special for it?" Matt asked.

"Umm I don't know. Tayler said there was something planned but I don't know what it is. She won't tell me." I said giving her a glance.

"Oh I was wondering if you wanted to get lunch with me today since its your birthday and all. Its my present to you." he said.

"Oh. Umm." I looked back at Tayler and she smiled at me like she knew all along that he was going to ask me to lunch, "Sure. I can do lunch. What time?"

"I was kinda hoping now. We can walk around the plaza to pass time if you'd like."

"That would be nice. Thank you."

He drove us to the plaza and we walked around a bit. He bought me some crop tops and shorts from American Eagle and Urban Outfitters. He bought somethings for himself also. Then instead of lunch we got ice cream. It really was the best birthday ever.

"Come on. I have a surprise to show you." I suddenly heard.

"Okay?" I said confused. Haven't I gotten enough gifts for one day?

We drove to his house and my car was there. I didn't remember driving to his house in my car at all.

"SURPRISE!" I hear a bunch of people say.

"Did you plan this?" I asked Matt.

"Some of it. Tayler did some too. She did the decorations and I got the people." he said over the loud music.

"Thank you so much for doing this. Can you help me find Tayler so I can thank her?"

He looked around and said, "I think Cameron is thanking her for you", he pointed in her direction and she was making out with him.

"Well I guess I'll thank Cam for thanking Tayler. Haha."

"Haha. Yeah I guess you have to. Do you want to go somewhere private? Tayler asked me to show you something while you were here."

"Uhh. Sure."

We went to his bedroom and he closed the door. I sat on his bed and he pulled out an envelope. It has my name and Tayler's name on it.

"What is this?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I know I stopped right where something juicy was going to happen but I'm saving that for the next chapter. Please tell me how the first one is. Love you guys! Byeeee❤❤

~Tamryn🙈