Chapter 1

Aubrey's P.O.V
Waking up everyday at 6 A.M. Sucks...
I am not a morning person. But you know it is what it is.
I got out of bed to take a nice hot shower.
After I got out of the shower I went to get dressed in my jeans an my guns an roses t shirt paired with my all black leather converse. After that I blow dried my hair an straightened it.
*Bang Bang Bang*
"Aubrey get out of the bathroom! I have to shower." My twin brother Andrew said.
Right before he was gonna bang on the door again I opened it an said " It's all yours."
" I don't understand why you take so long?" He said annoyed.
I turned around saying " beauty takes time."
He rolled his eyes an shut the bathroom door.
Grabbing my bag I walked down the stairs to the kitchen to grab an apple and my keys before I left.
"Andrew I'm leaving I have to pick up my instrument." I yelled up the stairs.
Half way to school I get a phone call
"Hello?"
"Aubrey I need you to come back home."
"Why Andrew? Did something happen ?" I asked worried
"No you just left without me." He sounded annoyed
"I told you I have to pick up my instrument."
"Come home." He ordered
"You can walk like every other person."
I said hanging up the phone.
I arrived to hell with just enough time to spare.
I parked my car an started walking towards the school when an asshole on a motorcycle sped pass me an almost knocked over by surprise. But when I looked down I dropped my bag an all my books fell out.
"HEY ASSHOLE WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING." I yelled after him.
"Wow so much anger for a small person." I looked up to see my best friend Tommy.
"Yeah well I'm what they say short girls are mean because we are closer to hell." I responded
" Here let me help you" he said bending down
"Thanks"
"So what's today's schedule?" He asked
Tommy an I have known each other for years. He could always make me laugh. And gave the best hugs.
"Well first period I have the bitch."
The bitch is my math teacher. Ms. Smith. I know I don't understand anything that involves solving for pie but don't give me the attitude when I ask the question.
I continued. "Second Art, Third Orchestra,which by the way your coming with me to get my instrument. Fourth history, an the rest is a drag. What about you?"
"Well if you must know I have classes with Cindy Colperman." He said cheekily
I rolled my eyes. Cindy Colperman was this girl Tommy has had the biggest crush on since the 8th grade.
"Hey! Don't roll your eyes at me."
"Maybe this year I'll have a chance ." He said
" Yeah maybe you'll have the chance if u actually talked to her instead of stuttering while she walks by." I said laughing
Looking across the parking lot I saw the asshole get off his bike an take off his helmet.
He.was.beautiful.
He had long brown hair but not to long. Long like Bender in The breakfast club. An a strong jaw line. An when he stretched you could see he was fit. But he almost killed me so...
"Aubrey wipe the drool from your mouth because damn." Tommy brought me back to realty.
"I'm not drooling nor am i staring the asshole almost killed me." I said walking towards the school.
"Yeah yeah yeah." Tommy mumbled wrapping his arm around my neck as we walked inside.