Cheer Up

Summary:
When Yoongi moves into the new apartment,it's only after the landlady assures him the two kids next   door are the 'sweetest things on the planet ' and'definitely won't be noisy '.
The next day,he meets Seokjin and his two sons jimin and Taehyung,both of whom are pretending to be dragons and making lots of noise.
                          Chapter 1
When Yoongi moves into the new apartment,it's only after the landlady assures  him the two kids next door are the'sweetest things on the planet' and 'definitely won't be noisy'
A day after he moves in,he gets off the  elevator to finds the two kids they look like they're about 4 or 5 years old 'jumping up and down and clinging onto the who he guesses is their dad while he tries  to juggle groceries,the combination
to the door ,and the kids at the same time."Taehyung;no.don't grab Jimin stop ,let daddy open the door ,and then we can eat the ice cream Taehyung .stop!said no,we have to be inside to eat .Why are you two being so difficult today? ''

Usually   yoongi doesn't really care for  other people's business':but he's kind of curious as to what this neighbors  are like.He clears his throat and the father looks back;looking a little disheveled and tired ."Hi,"Yoongi shrugs a shoulder."I'm your new next door neighbour."