He's a player. He broke my heart. Now it's my turn to play. (prologue)

Hey guys, this is just a story I came up with. It's just the prologue but I want you to tell me if I should continue or not !! Don't worry, of course I'm still writing the first thing i saw when i woke up was you. Thanks =)

Prologue

"Seven girls." Ashley exclaimed in amazement, shaking her head.

I rolled my eyes. "Thanks for reminding me, Ash." I said sarcastically, focusing my gaze back on Dominic. I used to love caressing his spiky, golden hair, staring at his bluish baby eyes, feeling his thin lips brushing me. Now it felt disgusting. While I though he loved me, while I blindly lived in my perfect world, he was screwing other girls.

I rolled my eyes again, this time just to myself. He was flirting with some other girl, right in front of me. He had no limits. But I didn't want to watch anymore. It hurt too much. So many promises that he broke.

"Bliss, are you listening?" Ashley slapped her fingers in my face repeatedly. I shook my head and looked at her. Did she say something? Her blue eyes were staring at me expectantly as if waiting for an answer. I frowned and she sighed tiredly when she saw I had no clue what she was talking about.

I shrugged and smiled naively. "What did you say?"

"If you are going to do something about it." She repeated, tiding her disobedient, black curls into a bon. I scowled. Do something about it? It seemed like a good idea. Dominic deserved it after all. I gazed at him once more. He leaned forward and kissed the girl whom he was chatting with. I grinned evilly and looked back at Ashley.

"I might." I said coyly. "Who did you say she was?" I pointed with my gaze towards the girl who was with Dominic.

She chewed on her pinky nail and pouted her lips. "Ava Blake. The senior slut."

"Senior?" I asked surprised. We were sophomores, although Dominic was a junior. But still, how could Ava hang out with a junior? I shook my head in disbelief.

"Yep." Ashley replied, shaking her head while eyeing Ava. I had to admit she was decently good-looking. Short red hair, curvy body. Whatever, she was still a slut.

Determined, I stood up and started pacing towards them.

"Wait, where are you going?" Ashley called out, standing. I glanced back and winked an eye at her. She bit her lip and chuckled, knowing what I was going to do.

The cafeteria was quite big, and they were standing in one of the tables in the corner. It didn't take long to reach them, though. They were still kissing, leaning on the table, when I purposefully posed my hand noisily right next to them. Their lips parted and Dominic looked at me with disgust. I faked a smile and focused my gaze on Ava. Her forehead was creasing, her arms still around Dominic's neck.

"Ava, right?"

She nodded blankly. "Do you think we could...talk? In private." I clarified, shooting Dominic a dirty look.

"Sure." Ava said languidly, swiftly moving away from Dominic. She was chewing gum so she made an annoying sound which I tried hard to tune out. I crossed my arms over my chest, glanced once at him, and then smiled. The show had just begun.

"Look Ava..." I started, looking back at her. Okay, this had to work. Even sluts had hearts. "The guy you were kissing, he...is my ex."

She gave me a weird look and started mouthing something she didn't put into words. "Look if it's about-"

"No. I just...need your help."

She scrutinized me from head to toes and finally sighed. "What is that you need?"

I smiled triumphantly. I could see Dominic frowning from the corner of my eye. He was going down.