Waking up dead

They've promised that dreams can come true... but forgot to mention that nightmares are dreams, too.

Prologue:

There's a legend told that a guy name Kyro was the last of his clan that the only clan that can kill demons called; "Shemron". The only kind of demons that can roam on earth among humans. But, feeds on human flesh, they pocesses a human body but, their true form is a beast. Each beast has it's own special ability, and it's own weakness.

But, since he was the last of his clan the human people wanted him to kill them because' they was slowly killing them off. But, when he refused since he could careless about the human' s lives. But, when an old lady name, "Oboishi" granddaughter "vilrose" dies by a demon of Greed. She blames the death on Kyro since if he was protecting humans like his clan did, she wouldn't have died.

So she gaved him a curse called, "Cladian Stigma" that bare chains all over his torso and back leading to his arms and neck. That thighten as a Shemron gets stronger, slowly killing him. Creating great pain to him, but not on his limbs but his organs and inside his body. Also creating Internal bleeding. When a Shemron dies a chain breaks from the group that it is connected to.

When all the chains breaks he will be free. The chains represents all the pain that each Shemron caused... There's exactly thirty demons. But, only the six originals draw in humans by rhe sin they pocess. Going from Sloth, Gluttony, Envy, Wrath, Lust, Pride and Greed. Legends also says that he also tryed to make the old hag take the curse back but, she can't take the cursed back once she casted it. 

The legend begins

I put the keys in and turn it to unlock it. I put it out and open the door, I got in. Closing the door behind me. The small crack in the window let a breeze sink in. The smell of cheap whine and Cigrettes stain my breath. I put the keys in the ignition and turn it till it stop making the car roar. The car lights flashed on; when I looked up. I swear I saw something moving in the dark.

I stare, but after a while I just shrugged it off. The figure moved again it was getting closer. I open the door slowly; I put my feet down on the ground outside the car. A feeling of a object sharp and thin went around my ankle of my left foot. When I peer down, I noticed a clear thread squeezing around my ankle. I slowly bent down to pull it off but, it thighten and it yanked me down on the floor.

I fell hard, on my chest I gasp for air. I clench hold of my body. The thread yank again but, I grab hold onto the edge of the car bottom. I look down to my foot, the thread was digging in giving me a thin cut flesh wond. My foot was slowly getting colored red by a think wet substance. The thread was being tug, Makin it get deeper and causing great pain in my foot. I also was slowly was losing grip on the edge.

When the sweat on my finger tips made me lose grip, I was flung int othe air, my hair was in the air as I felt no gravity for a few seconds. I was flung from under my car and crasing down against a red luxary car "Mustang" that shine cherry red. The alarm came blasting on, making my ear drums rocking by the sritch of a sound. The windows on its left explored on the impact I made.

It felt as if it was moving slowly and was like a black and white movie with no sound. The glass shattered falling at my feet, I fell on the shattered glass soaking it red. It scraped up my knee as I try to stay straight. I reach up to grab hold of an object. My hand felt something hard. With out looking up, My hand grab hold of it without thinking. Making the glass the was sharp that was still on the windows bottom go all the way in my hand.

I bite down fast, biting onto my bottom lips that slowly was being covered in a thick liquid that ran down my chin. I mange to pull myself up, I lean against the car I smash badly. The alarm was still going on blazzing on and on. The apartments room light up like fireflies in an all black night sky. People slowly peer out their windows, or slightly open their door to see what was happening. I start to see blur but I made out most of the figure.