{36} Angel's Blood

I yanked my wrist again, trying to get out of the rusty chain. Chase growled next to me, trying to pounce on Denis. They stared at us, shocked and confused, but Denis and Serge looked hurt. Psychically and mentally.

I knew they wanted their Eddie back but right now I run the show. I haven't had any time of blood in a long time and it's driving me crazy. Lochlan could control his anger for his of blood and it made me mad he could. Clayton touched Chase's cheek who tried biting his finger.

Chase licked his lips and said, "He isn't here right now."

"Where is he?!" Clayton yelled. Clayton raised his hand but Serge grabbed it and pulled him away. "I want Chase back, you bastard! Get out of him!" Chase laughed maniaclly and tugged on his wrist.

Chase looked at me and said, "Where's that angel of yours?"

I snorted. "He's no angel to me. He's more than a puppet to God, a solider. It's disgusting. He should be planning something for us."

"For us? This has nothing to do with us. We cannot have a war."

"Lochlan said we can use any force we get in trouble."

"Stop talking!" Vincent snapped. We turned our heads to Vincent and he was holding a jug of water.

Serged asked, "Why do you have that? Water isn't going to make them speak."

Vincent took the cap off and walked towards me. "Denis, come here."

Denis did what he was ordered and Vincent told him to hold my mouth. He did and I stared deeply into his eyes. His eyes told everything. He was nervous, bewailed, and confused. I sterched my tongue so I was able to touch his fingers tips. Denis pulled back, rubbing his hand.

"I-I'm not touching him," he stuttered. Vincent clicked his teeth and grabbed my mouth with his other hand and slowly poured the water in my mouth. When the firs dropped hit my mouth, I started chocking and gagging, smoke filling between Vincent and I.

"W-what are you doing?! You're killing him!" Denis screamed.

Serge grabbed the jug and threw it across the room. "Dad, what the hell are you doing? You can't shove Holy Water down his throat!" Serge roared.

"He's not Eddie! If you boys really care about him, I need to do my nob!" Vincent roared back.

Serge sighed through his nose and looked away.

"Listen here, you little shit. I want Eddie, not a soulless asshole. We are going to have a war no matter what and I need him to train," Vincent said angrily.

"Fine..." I said, smirking afterwards. He blinked surprisngly and moved away from me. I coughed and touched the chain that were on my wrist. "First, let me talk to Mr. Naz."

Vincent did say anything at first but then he whispered an okay. He looked up and yelled, "Mr. Naz come back, please! We need you help!"

The angel appeared next to me, glaring hatefully at me. "I don't want to be here," he said angrily.

"I know, but please do something. He asked for you," Vincent pleaded.

"Begging is a sign a weakness," Chase said mockingly.

Serge growled and looked back at me.

"What do you want?" Mr. Naz asked.

I smirked when I felt the chain fell from my wrist. I pretended I was still chained so I could surprise them. "I just wanted you," I said and pouted, "Don't you miss me?"

"I don't miss anyone. The only thing I miss is being away from you."

"Aw but Mr. Naz you miss being human, huh? You hate the way when your wings are inside so an angel can't see them," Chase snickered.

Mr. Naz eyes widen and took a step back, putting his wings back. "H-how do you know that?"

My smirked widen and I pounced on him, biting his neck on his neck. I moaned loudly when I tasted the sweet blood fill in my mouth. It was better than a werewolves and a vampire. It was sweet, delicious, tasty, sour, anything that made my taste buds jump. I held the back of his neck and he groaned, wrapping his around my waist. I didn't reacted when he did that. It was kind of weird for someone to do that. There was two growls near me but the angel held a hand up for them to stop.

They didn't make any movement and I grabbed the angel's hair, pulling it back more. I took my teeth away from his neck and licked the blood that slide down to his soft skin. I heard Chase growled and then he was on Mr. Naz, sucking his wrist. I let go of him and Chase moved, sinking his teeth on his neck. I turned around and looked at Vincent, Serge, and Denis who looked shocked and clueless. I could never forget their faces.

"Lochlan will be here when Lupo comes. Be ready," I said monotonously.

I felt my eyes dropping, my body swaying back and forth,  Eddie was screaming to let him in and talk to them. I covered my ears, screaming my head off. I fell to my knees and rolled my neck, looking at them. I opened my mouth and my long tongue came out. They took a step back and I started laughing randomly. They didn't know what was coming. I spitted out the angel's blood and it came it out red.

"GET OUT!" I roared.

I finally let myself go.