About me

Hi. I am snolfpard, God of easily distractedness and laziness, in other words that probably classes me as a normal teenager, right? WRONG, you are so wrong it's unbelievable. I am what's classed as on the ASD spectrum, not sure fully what it means because I can't be bothered to look it up, but I do know that it means I have traits of autism. Which is totally cool with me and I'm hoping with you. Not sayin if you have autism your not normal, but because people are awkward these days, society classes us as different or not normal or weird, dunno about you but I've heard them words loads. Also I'm mad and dream about the most messed up things you could think of (appropriate things peeps). I have to admit I'm really dirty minded, but then again most people my age are.

Anyway I'm 14 nearly 15 and I love to make people laugh, especially my friends as it makes me happy. The downside is that I have the confidence of a dinosaur when I'm with my friends and the confidence of a daisy about to be squashed under a giants foot, when I'm not with my friends. I bet your all just like WOW by now, NO ONE CARES. Well keep your underwear on because this is only a fucking introduction that you chose to read!! Word of advice, DON'T READ SOMTHING THAT YOU NORMALLY WOULDN'T READ!!